Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zeniths Sunday FT. 3-0

Co0kiezs

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to the following

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

POP for the spamming practice

the 38 Z members that made today fun

It must suck not being able to find a leak(s)

but then again if making a joke out of it helps you get through the trip, then by all means :]

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

but then again if making a joke out of it helps you get through the trip, then by all means :]

Must suck chasing a clan that pulls 35 less then you while getting bullied by real HPC clans and the funny part is you cant even catch us.

Your just 1 of those clans i dont have to worry about if your going around trying to act like "EOP" and kill any lil clan that talks back to you please stop right now you wont be able to handle it.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Stop frontin you guys should of had those mains on speed dial and fought us.

noUPq.png

Judging by the clan cape above him, That's Ancient Fury? I assume they have some beef with a pure clan and don't want to fight us.

(I record every part of a fight, including the clan chat, let me know when we actually need mains for little guy zenith)

On another note, was fun changing your wilderness trip to a Clan Wars trip.

Acts like am ur dad is not ex-fi :thumbsup:

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

Must suck chasing a clan that pulls 35 less then you while getting bullied by real HPC clans and the funny part is you cant even catch us.

Your just 1 of those clans i dont have to worry about if your going around trying to act like "EOP" and kill any lil clan that talks back to you please stop right now you wont be able to handle it.

Jagex won't be on your side next week m8, best start worryin'

(btw, your'e sick in the head for comparing us 2 eop lmfao......)

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Stop frontin you guys should of had those mains on speed dial and fought us.

noUPq.png

Judging by the clan cape above him, That's Ancient Fury? I assume they have some beef with a pure clan and don't want to fight us.

(I record every part of a fight, including the clan chat, let me know when we actually need mains for little guy zenith)

On another note, was fun changing your wilderness trip to a Clan Wars trip.

Acts like am ur dad is not ex-fi :thumbsup:

You want me to control someone who isn't in our clan anymore?

Are you honestly that stupid.

You're funny. Ignoring the fact that we bossed around every clan yesterday, including the other 2 top both at once.

The only thing that saved you were jagex servers. Even then you moved out of the wild for us.

The more you talk the more likely we are going to have fun with you. Doing what's best for the clan?

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

- Blames us for DDoSing when it was us clearly someone else (Maybe a Rival Clan)

- Acts tough cause they pull 2x then us

- Leader = Bald (Solo/Addy Daddy) both BALD

Its whatever, you can chase us all you want. We can play cat and mouse. I find it actually quite fun, and a great laughter in ts

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

- Blames us for DDoSing when it was us clearly someone else (Maybe a Rival Clan)

Its whatever, you can chase us all you want. We can play cat and mouse. I find it actually quite fun, and a great laughter in ts

You've poked the beast now my friend...

Im sure you do find it very hilarious, although how do your members enjoy it ;p

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

You've poked the beast now my friend...

Im sure you do find it very hilarious, although how do your members enjoy it ;p

I think they had pretty fun. Thought our trip was bad then I realized how bad everyones else's was.

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

cool

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

You act as if we don't have leaks in you from when we used to pull the same, we just haven't had the need to use them until now. We know every move you make, you can chase a clan with half your pull all you want, but the question is, will your members be happy that they get no loot on weekends.

Btw it was also nice ending your boring trip without even touching you lol.

2ewgrxw.gif

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

You act as if we don't have leaks in you from when we used to pull the same, we just haven't had the need to use them until now. We know every move you make, you can chase a clan with half your pull all you want, but the question is, will your members be happy that they get no loot on weekends.

I'll let you re-read that a few times. Should think before you post.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

You have nothing else to say, I guess I won :) Cya next weekend.....owait you don't even touch us.

2ewgrxw.gif

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

You have nothing else to say, I guess I won :) Cya next weekend.....owait you don't even touch us.

No, I merely gave you a chance to correct your stupidity. You're making poor choices, the more you talk, the less often you'll be in the wilderness.

Going to remind you that you're on a topic about beating NPO. A clan that is most likely going to close soon. I don't know who your competition is right now, but they are probably pretty happy about this and what will be following in weekends to come. This community isn't retarded, you're not fooling anyone.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

No, I merely gave you a chance to correct your stupidity. You're making poor choices, the more often you talk, the less often you'll be in the wilderness.

Going to remind you that you're on a topic about beating NPO. A clan that is most likely going to close soon. I don't know who your competition is right now, but they are probably pretty happy about this and what will be following in weekends to come.

All these threats from a cc picer, but like I said, keep attempting to hit us on weekends, we will know when you're coming so I hope your members get bored of chasing smaller clans (because we know you can't compete with HPCs).

2ewgrxw.gif