Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zeniths Sunday FT. 3-0

Co0kiezs

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like you guys are good at spamming in clan wars :/

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Shout out to the following

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

POP for the spamming practice

the 38 Z members that made today fun

It must suck not being able to find a leak(s)

but then again if making a joke out of it helps you get through the trip, then by all means :]

You act as if we don't have leaks in you from when we used to pull the same, we just haven't had the need to use them until now. We know every move you make, you can chase a clan with half your pull all you want, but the question is, will your members be happy that they get no loot on weekends.

Btw it was also nice ending your boring trip without even touching you lol.

I'll let you re-read that a few times. Should think before you post.

You have nothing else to say, I guess I won :) Cya next weekend.....owait you don't even touch us.

No, I merely gave you a chance to correct your stupidity. You're making poor choices, the more often you talk, the less often you'll be in the wilderness.

Going to remind you that you're on a topic about beating NPO. A clan that is most likely going to close soon. I don't know who your competition is right now, but they are probably pretty happy about this and what will be following in weekends to come.

All these threats from a cc picer, but like I said, keep attempting to hit us on weekends, we will know when you're coming so I hope your members get bored of chasing smaller clans (because we know you can't compete with HPCs).

and like I said, Jagex won't be on your side next week (hopefully) so you will see wassup.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26729 btw

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Shout out to the following

Fi for the laughs

NPO For The Action

POP for the spamming practice

the 38 Z members that made today fun

It must suck not being able to find a leak(s)

but then again if making a joke out of it helps you get through the trip, then by all means :]

You act as if we don't have leaks in you from when we used to pull the same, we just haven't had the need to use them until now. We know every move you make, you can chase a clan with half your pull all you want, but the question is, will your members be happy that they get no loot on weekends.

Btw it was also nice ending your boring trip without even touching you lol.

I'll let you re-read that a few times. Should think before you post.

You have nothing else to say, I guess I won :) Cya next weekend.....owait you don't even touch us.

No, I merely gave you a chance to correct your stupidity. You're making poor choices, the more often you talk, the less often you'll be in the wilderness.

Going to remind you that you're on a topic about beating NPO. A clan that is most likely going to close soon. I don't know who your competition is right now, but they are probably pretty happy about this and what will be following in weekends to come.

All these threats from a cc picer, but like I said, keep attempting to hit us on weekends, we will know when you're coming so I hope your members get bored of chasing smaller clans (because we know you can't compete with HPCs).

and like I said, Jagex won't be on your side next week (hopefully) so you will see wassup.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26729 btw

btw

29xc9oy.jpg

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Stop frontin you guys should of had those mains on speed dial and fought us.

noUPq.png

Judging by the clan cape above him, That's Ancient Fury? I assume they have some beef with a pure clan and don't want to fight us.

(I record every part of a fight, including the clan chat, let me know when we actually need mains for little guy zenith)

On another note, was fun changing your wilderness trip to a Clan Wars trip.

I thought you ended before us ;(?

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

Was Fun :)

GJ lads!

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Was Fun :)

GJ lads!

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Stay out of the wild son.

Make a cw clan

dont you ever dare step into the wild again or we will end your trip again

Your claiming you ended our trip yet you ended before us...?

Make a cw clan

we ended your trip tho

Damn right you did! Your 12 kills were simply too overpowering! Please! Have mercy on us!

Keep up the great job Zenith, I have 100% confidence in saying that you will continue to be the #1 pure clan

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png

Make a cw clan

we ended your trip tho

Damn right you did! Your 12 kills was simply too overpowering! Please! Have mercy on us!

Keep up the great job Zenith, I have 100% confidence in saying that you will continue to be the #1 pure clan

How does it feel to have your trip ended by a clan with half your pull?

2ewgrxw.gif

Make a cw clan

we ended your trip tho

Damn right you did! Your 12 kills was simply too overpowering! Please! Have mercy on us!

I see it as an honour that the fine clan Zenith would see it as their duty to end our trip. The 12 fallen warriors whom you killed mercilessly can say that they died an honourable death!

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png

Make a cw clan

we ended your trip tho

I see it as an honour that the fine clan Zenith would see it as their duty to end our trip. The 12 fallen warriors whom you killed mercilessly can say that they died an honourable death!

atleast we had more fun then you though

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

Make a cw clan

we ended your trip tho

atleast we had more fun then you though

12/40 = 0.3

So you got 0.3 kills each. Damn you guys had a whale of a time!

Keep up the good work Zenith, you guys are well on the way to taking the crown!

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png