Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What's a bank? Resistance's Saturday

-Austin-

Your clans full of rejects from other clans, 39deffies fighting LT which is an lpc and you're an mpc.. oh you gonna tell me you fought 15 YR members and how 'hard' you owned them with your 24 men pull? L0L. not flaming thou.. i think you should fight us rather than LPC clans... i think i know you when you were 60s ... do you remember ih8 serbia ? not f

We would've gotten more fights with you if you pulled atleast 18+. So don't talk ****?

YIOvM.png

Let me correct this for you.

We were only 9. And that's because our only intention was to crash all of the fights.. Which we suceeded.

And we were aiming LT all the trip..

And once we got 14 near the end, you guys dismissed your trip knowing you were going to lose..

Because when you watch the video, you didn't sandwhich us the entire fight then dip to mossies whenever we pushed onto your side. You had 15 for a big portion of the trip after you had that long regroup at edge bank, i was on you with my scout. Your worlds aren't hard to get with that pchat on.

Look at the videos, when you guys rushed LT, we were helping you, because you guys asked for help, and the second clip you asked us to come to north vents to help again ,once we arrived, u guys bsed us, and we had 9.. just watch the clips well and you'll see..

Just do what pleases you, you're getting cocky because you killed YR 9vs24

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

Lol even tho i dont agree on the high def and those 70s an 80s to fight a lvl 50-65 cc lol still good job

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Sweet Addy, Mith, High levels, and dogging on LPC's.

gj!

Yeah. Too bad YR had no one under 80cmb, and several 100s in Addy. good thing that robes, mith, and black armored level 60s can take out anyone with the proper organization!

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Your clans full of rejects from other clans, 39deffies fighting LT which is an lpc and you're an mpc.. oh you gonna tell me you fought 15 YR members and how 'hard' you owned them with your 24 men pull? L0L. not flaming thou.. i think you should fight us rather than LPC clans... i think i know you when you were 60s ... do you remember ih8 serbia ? not f

OMFG UR ih8serbia!?!??!

120219145611.png

120219152938.png

120219170455.png

oh god not another lpc topic with a clan full of 45 def

We actually require 50+ Defence and 10+ Adamant return sets.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

We would've gotten more fights with you if you pulled atleast 18+. So don't talk ****?

We pulled 32 at peak during our mandatory trip ... we don't force our members to go and fight during the lpc timezone hence our pulls vary every week.

l0l.. wutt??? We peaked at 32 on saturday and maintained 20+ during the 2 hours of the trip... stop fighting LPC's and fight us..

1phz3wx.jpg

OMFG UR ih8serbia!?!??!

120219145611.png

120219152938.png

120219170455.png

Ahhhhhh 60cb good times :D ... how the hell you manage to catch a pic of me ? i though you didn't like serbians..and fuckkk serbia..

1phz3wx.jpg

OMFG UR ih8serbia!?!??!

120219145611.png

120219152938.png

120219170455.png

Ahhhhhh 60cb good times :D ... how the hell you manage to catch a pic of me ? i though you didn't like serbians..and fuckkk serbia..

Omg dude we were buds on RS. You have to join my clan homie.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

OMFG UR ih8serbia!?!??!

120219145611.png

120219152938.png

120219170455.png

"this is why we're serbians" ?

"We <3 serbians" ?

no thanks.

1phz3wx.jpg

OMFG UR ih8serbia!?!??!

120219145611.png

120219152938.png

120219170455.png

"this is why we're serbians" ?

"We <3 serbians" ?

no thanks.

NONONONO. That was my old klen. This klen hates um i promise <3

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

nice work lpc pride

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith