Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP ~ Stuntin' Heavy on Zenith

Known 2 Pown

Had a lot of fun even though we lost, it was a pretty long return fight, hopefully we can get another one of these in the future when more of our ranks are on, and lol @ these clans like Hi and IR flaming us because they're still butthurt over what happened last weekend, anyways thanks for the fight TLP and good luck on Wednesday.

2ewgrxw.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a lot of fun even though we lost, it was a pretty long return fight, hopefully we can get another one of these in the future when more of our ranks are on, and lol @ these clans like Hi and IR flaming us because they're still butthurt over what happened last weekend, anyways thanks for the fight TLP and good luck on Wednesday.

Yall did great Zenith, keep your heads up :)

Is that kdr real though? 154 tlp kills to 50 zenith kills?

Either way... zenith did great. Good job guys :)

L0L

creedv.png

L0L

my two year clan had a better anniversary trip then you

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Flame off to my Zenith friends m8's.

Respect - and GF you guys deserved the win :) Hope we can have more like it in the future :)

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

L0L

They did better than you would of done, calm down lad.

Gj TLP

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Ir Pm my ranks for dangerous pkri or prep - you to hostility ;) until then shush.

Tlp Go hard Doe ;) good job mates I didn't make it but looked as if you went hard and had fun.

We lost cause I wasn't there JK - on some serious **** doe, I smoke weed till i hallucinate.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif