Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs NME Clash of Everything that is GREEN

Addy Daddy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf u made a topic??? and its legit???

gj m8s

thnx for prep nme see you 2morrow =]

Stealing credit from Chew since b4 he raped Floor.

Ohhh is that why the text is 4n rofl, i get it

"Today 42 Fatalitians we're ready"

i h8 the fukcing dutch rofl

Wow the dutch guy made me look like an ass with that. Thx for the blackup Mitch.

Just checking to see if you would notice it :whistling:

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

Bots were down during the time you prepped because of an update this is probably why NME's performance wasn't as good as it usually is. None the less the prep looked very 1 sided gj fi.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Bots were down during the time you prepped because of an update this is probably why NME's performance wasn't as good as it usually is. None the less the prep looked very 1 sided gj fi.

wat

you're all abos

favaccent.png

wat

NME have warring scripts designed by Marty which they usually use for F2P preps.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

gj guys

NmE can't compete with the big guys, back to fighting EF and Hostility.

Member No.: 6,327

OE1iF.gif

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

wat

NME have warring scripts designed by Marty which they usually use for F2P preps.

wait do you really

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dis u leech

Cliff-diving-fail.gif

lilguy

o w8 l0l found another

Ball-breaks-ice-cream-cone.gif

k000000000000000000000000

Proud Legend of Enemy

wat

Maybe eop should check them out ;p

you're all abos

favaccent.png

gj guys

NmE can't compete with the big guys, back to fighting EF and Hostility.

Member No.: 6,327

OE1iF.gif

Member No.: 3,279

tumblr_m2dxrjSscC1r77f6o.gif

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

wat

No offense or anything but do you guys ever do PK during the week? I swear every time I'm on I get asked for a mini, I ask for wildy and your members go in panic mode.

Our members despise clan wars with a passion, if you want to fight us we'll fight you uncapped or capped in wildy, query me on IRC and we'll set something up in either server.

Don't come up with the "lol mains will crash" excuse because as seen from previous fights that's not going to happen.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

wat

No offense or anything but do you guys ever do PK during the week? I swear every time I'm on I get asked for a mini, I ask for wildy and your members go in panic mode.

Our members despise clan wars with a passion, if you want to fight us we'll fight you uncapped or capped in wildy, query me on IRC and we'll set something up in either server.

Don't come up with the "lol mains will crash" excuse because as seen from previous fights that's not going to happen.

Beat foe p2p and f2p last week and pked at ports, but ok. You hate clan wars/matched options because your clan lacks quality, uncapped pure fights aren't the same as uncapped main fights. With mains if there is a large number deficit you can overcome it with sheer quality I.E better styles and out returning your opponent, this was indicated recently in Solace Vs VR where solace was outnumbered by 50 and still put in an above par performance. However, with pure clans when the deficit is above 5 it becomes exceedingly hard for quality to prevail. The only real test for quality in pure clanning is matched opts in clan wars or very close options in an uncapped p2p pkri.

Jog on solo.

titanj.png

wat

Beat foe p2p and f2p last week and pked at ports, but ok. You hate clan wars/matched options because your clan lacks quality, uncapped pure fights aren't the same as uncapped main fights. With mains if there is a large number deficit you can overcome it with sheer quality I.E better styles and out returning your opponent, this was indicated recently in Solace Vs VR where solace was outnumbered by 50 and still put in an above par performance. However, with pure clans when the deficit is above 5 it becomes exceedingly hard for quality to prevail. The only real test for quality in pure clanning is matched opts in clan wars or very close options in an uncapped p2p pkri.

Jog on solo.

Yes, because clan wars puts every clan at an advantage right? Pretty much the clan who spends their time in clan wars the most will more than likely prevail. Also, if you hate your job would you keep trying or just give up to do something you enjoy more? It's the same story here, EOP members don't enjoy clan wars so they don't try.

I'm in vr btw, we never outnumbered sol by 50 so i have no idea where you got that information from.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

wat

Jog on solo.

Yes, because clan wars puts every clan at an advantage right? Pretty much the clan who spends their time in clan wars the most will more than likely prevail. Also, if you hate your job would you keep trying or just give up to do something you enjoy more? It's the same story here, EOP members don't enjoy clan wars so they don't try.

I'm in vr btw, we never outnumbered sol by 50 so i have no idea where you got that information from.

Your first point doesn't really make sense, obviously you're going to excel more at what you practice. A footballer is going to excel at football because he continually practices it and obviously a clan is going to excel in wilderness type fights if they continually do it because they are used to working as a cohesive unit. My point is that clanwars puts pure clans on equal footing and shows who has the best quality, the only real distinguishable difference in matched option/clan wars is that returning isn't a major factor and that's the same with modern f2p pkri.

VR peaked at 127~ Sol peaked at 83.

titanj.png