Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Defeats TLP - 3-0 Victory

Co0kiezs

wait.. so today is the day z reopened, so they only have a 1 win streak, since they are putting their 100s of losses in the past, why do you carry your wins over and not your losses o.o

why dont you make sense?

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait.. so today is the day z reopened, so they only have a 1 win streak, since they are putting their 100s of losses in the past, why do you carry your wins over and not your losses o.o

^Not sure what this guy is on about :o

He is saying you cant claim #1 matched after winning 1 fight. Is it that hard to understand?

xncgb5.jpg

was just a question m8.. read your topic

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

He is saying you cant claim #1 matched after winning 1 fight. Is it that hard to understand?

If you haven't noticed, we're playing the game of runescape, the title was to get people to click on our topic and it obviously worked. Who cares about claiming #1 on a video game lmao. It's all just for fun so chill out needledicks.

wheres dat video bro?

B000m

2ewgrxw.gif

was just a question m8.. read your topic

obv. he meant it's been a year since we re-opened..

- X Needle X -

u guys r on a roll atm, wouldn't be so cocky doe :P

:nuke:

pm chris or turny for a 40v40?

Hey, no line jumping, you need to wait your turn.

CP

NME

FOE

MM

are next.

We already beat u 3-0.

>30 min prep

>24v24

>glorified mini

pm me for 40v40 min pls

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

only because of ryan1 this was possible

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Gratz on your win but I wouldn't say you are #1 matched f2p lol...you might be #1 matched AT THE MOMENT at lower than 30v30 (shame TLP didn't pull 35+)...but I am more than positve TLP is the #1 30-60v30-60 matched f2p clan.

Hope we get a rematch after I get home :P

hmmm 598467_451515538194602_653324513_n.jpg

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Gratz on your win but I wouldn't say you are #1 matched f2p lol...you might be #1 matched AT THE MOMENT at lower than 30v30 (shame TLP didn't pull 35+)...but I am more than positve TLP is the #1 30-60v30-60 matched f2p clan.

Hope we get a rematch after I get home :P

I agree, you guys have always been a really good clan in 30v30+ Matched F2P, and yea we should definitely have a rematch soon.

2ewgrxw.gif

For the past 3 weeks we have gone UNDEFEATED In F2P Preps, even ONE Round, we have not lost.

Today is the day last year me logan ryan and lawson gathered in a teamspeak and left all the clans we were in to re-open Zenith after we closed on our on year anniversary, because we felt that we would dominate the pure world, and for us to actually make a name for ourselves.

Hope that answers any of your questions.

Also I heard me and you sound very alike from some people. :whistling:

As for any clan who wants to prep us, Message [Z]0wl on Sunday night

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png