Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Crucible

Karl

Bounty Hunter?s brutal big brother is here, in the cruel, concave shape of the Crucible. Vanquish your destined foe in a storm of blood and blades, loot everything they were carrying, and ascend to power as a supreme champion!

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Members with a combat level of 60 or higher can now enter the Crucible and enjoy RuneScape’s most brutal, gut-wrenchingly tense and – of course – potentially rewarding PvP combat, just north-east of Edgeville. Come ready to fight and prepared to die, and only bring items you can afford to have stripped from your ruined corpse!

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

it sucks, you have to risk money and if you leave you have to risk more money and if you die you have to risk more money, all it is , is risking money when you could just go in the wild instead.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

I can tell you one thing, its definitely not made for pures. Level 90s get paired with 138s and unless you want to risk 1m+, you're gonna have to pay a 500k entry fee (the less you risk the more your entry fee is).

siguoi.png

60 89 40, 80 hp 95 prayer vs 99 99 35, 99 hp 95 prayer 99 summ.

i'm not sure in any circumstance where that is a fair fight

although i did make 5pade and animal ftw look like idiots which was pretty embarrassing.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png