Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Embarrass Final Ownage Elites

ls4lyfe

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ FOE for fighting tbh many clans would have just said no way you stood your ground

this is exactly what members want ACTION! WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT A WIN OR LOSE ASLONG AS YOU HAD FUN ?

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

Now, now children.

Calm down.

Props to Foe for doing some balls on the wall fighting whilst being out opted, nice job MM on the sick pull.

Hey pal I heard you hated me :( I always liek you if you're the furious from Chaotic or w/e!

Dw he is just ch scum

#CPR

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

wow they got completely raped lol no excuses for this one
Yeah being down by 30 is easy man! I'm sure zenith could do it!

Turn the tables and MM would get smacked down 30 as well.

but we all know foe would never pull 30 more than mm.

anyways respect for staying, was fun

Yeah we don't have as many special guests/forum guests to come man :\ Really though we've outpulled you before lol.. would you have pulled that if it was p2p?

Yeah respect man, after all that flaming rofl.

Yeah we don't have as many special guests/forum guests to come man :\ Really though we've outpulled you before lol.. would you have pulled that if it was p2p?

Yeah respect man, after all that flaming rofl.

go read some of foe's pw topics and then say that you respect mm

Wow sad mm brining forum guests

>called ls halfway through the fight

Wow sad mm brining forum guests

>called ls halfway through the fight

m8... in reality we only had 50 mm members 20 forum guests and 20 hf members dressed as pures in monk robes, sad mm propaganda

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

you claim LS sniped you yet the KDR between the 2 clans is on spot, showing NO mm died to LS

lying cunts, a victory is not enough, us staying for 30 min outopted by 30 is not even enough for you?

learn some ******* respect

respect for staying and all that but are you honestly trying to say ls wasn't there? Obviously if an MM member takes a lot of damage from FOE members then dies to an LS kid the FOE member gets the kill. Also, I personally was sniped by an ls kid but I just dragged him back and forth around the area where the fight was located until he ran out of energy and offed me. Survived with like 2 plain pizzas from hamper left :thumbsup:

Then again, you guys spent most of your time in edge and at mossies so maybe you didn't see. They were there for the entire second half of the fight but for convenience just skip to 7:35 and watch like ~45 seconds

120620234948.png

Gf foe and ty for fights, even though you call us lying cunts etc.

Learn some ******* respect :/

edit: something's wrong, i embed one vid and it plays another so im just gonna post the link.

double edit: you can't really complain about opts after your leader made this http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26794

you dont have to get all defensive, zenith had nothing to do with this

also I just looked at kdr and not the ops before I replied

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

The only reason MM pulled so large was because I mahatma i sent a mass pm to all the ex-mm and ex-veterans to attend, you guys are so idiotic if you think MM pulled this pull under normal circumstances. My friend who hasn't played runescape in over a year was strongly urged by mahatma to attend, nothing against MM they just have a large base.

titanj.png

The only reason MM pulled so large was because I mahatma i sent a mass pm to all the ex-mm and ex-veterans to attend, you guys are so idiotic if you think MM pulled this pull under normal circumstances. My friend who hasn't played runescape in over a year was strongly urged by mahatma to attend, nothing against MM they just have a large base.

There were only 4-5 people there who weren't members/applicants of which 2 ex-vets. Before you start stating your little 'facts' do some research ffs

you claim LS sniped you yet the KDR between the 2 clans is on spot, showing NO mm died to LS

lying cunts, a victory is not enough, us staying for 30 min outopted by 30 is not even enough for you?

remember when sell your clan and put bs on your topics, we don't post around you exaggerate the truth and know we really wont fight back on topics, not only that but flame bait on every foe topics toward MM, kk come back after shown respect to claim respect I suppose

also who is ls4lyfe anyways

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

There were only 4-5 people there who weren't members/applicants of which 2 ex-vets. Before you start stating your little 'facts' do some research ffs

Don't give me that nonsense, you're talking to me like i wasn't ex-mm in the past and don't know what goes down lol. Mahatma sent a pm to numerous ex-mm members urging them to attend lol, don't see what the problem is ex-mm make up part of your base no problem asking them to attend. Not like you brought random forum quests but the reason you pulled so many is because you urged your large ex-mm base to attend this event, lol.

titanj.png

Don't give me that nonsense, you're talking to me like i wasn't ex-mm in the past and don't know what goes down lol. Mahatma sent a pm to numerous ex-mm members urging them to attend lol, don't see what the problem is ex-mm make up part of your base no problem asking them to attend. Not like you brought random forum quests but the reason you pulled so many is because you urged your large ex-mm base to attend this event, lol.

The reason we pulled so many is because it was a motherfucking fullout war, and we are motherfucking mm. rip foe. when its about showing the true strength of a clan mm is still miles ahead of anyone and everyone even when we are up against 35def and 99 pray. sup

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

Sorry cuz, you got slayed....

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?