Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Fi vs FOE] The PW P2P Tournament Finale

I Pk With OJ

FatalityBannerNoLines.png
15zs5ro.jpg

It all came down to this, Fatality vs FOE. The moment of truth. Today Fatality came out with the hunger for the win, the want for the title which we worked so very hard for. Absolutely no one saw Fatality becoming the champions, not even making it to the finale. Today, the underdogs came out on top. Today, Fatality have become the P2P matched opts champions. Respect to FOE for giving us the best fight of the year.

fatalitycinema.png
Videos-1.png

newfatalitybar.png

finalsh.png

Round 1

Fatality Starting: 58
Final Ownage Elite Starting: 58

Fatality Ending: 0
Final Ownage Elite Ending: 18

newfatalitybar.png

finalsh.png

Round 2

Fatality Starting: 55
Final Ownage Elite Starting: 55

Fatality Ending: 35
Final Ownage Elite Ending: 0

newfatalitybar.png

finalsh.png

Round 3

Fatality Starting: 57
Final Ownage Elite Starting: 57

Fatality Ending: 44
Final Ownage Elite Ending: 0

newfatalitybar.png

Pictures.png
linesgreen.gif
fuckingtank.png
lab182426.png
120622155111.png
120622155153.png
120622155626.png
120622155714.png
ilP0q.png
9Vvqq.png
yeaYv.png
izs15.png
6BNG6.png
9J0b6.png
120622180527.png
120622182018.png
120622184017.png
120622185350.png
120622185627.png
120623051557.png
120623054002.png
120623054006.png
120623055150.png
120623055415.png
120623055732.png
ScreenShot2012-06-22at35550PM.png
120622155407.png[/url]
120622154015.png
oXTv2.png
sCDwV.png
YM7Cq.png
120622155436.png
120622235305.png
120622235417.png

newfatalitybar.png
15zs5ro.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to keep this as short as possible. Never before in my runescape career have I been so disappointed in Fatality's performance as I was today. Everything went wrong. We clumped terribly, the calling was almost non-existant and our best tank did not exceed 2 seconds of survival. Today, Final Ownage Elite performed amazingly. Their transitioning was fantastic, their calling was extremely easy to fap to and best of all, their ags specs constantly hit 800s. For this reason, I feel it is safe to say that Final Ownage Elite are the undisputed Kings of P2P.

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png

Fi f!cking pride, you get what you put in. Underdogs come out as champions, great job everyone we went in HARDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!. Looking forward to Saturday FLASH3: AJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAAJJJAA Thanks for the fight Foe, always a pleasure.

www.Clan-fi.com

#P2P-CHAMPIONS

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Amazing job FI. Great work

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I'm going to keep this as short as possible. Never before in my runescape career have I been so disappointed in Fatality's performance as I was today. Everything went wrong. We clumped terribly, the calling was almost non-existant and our best tank did not exceed 2 seconds of survival. Today, Final Ownage Elite performed amazingly. Their transitioning was fantastic, their calling was extremely easy to fap to and best of all, their ags specs constantly hit 800s. For this reason, I feel it is safe to say that Final Ownage Elite are the undisputed Kings of P2P.

LOL

GJ FATALITY

woop woop

not takin **** out of fi but after the mm loss and this loss, seems to me the result of allowing invites or w\e they do around, i've seen quotes or w\e sayin they're a part of the clan if they come to trips but hey mm did the same thing

fi still got legit quality for most part tho, and lookin forward to friday i am!

good job nme, keeping that f2p standard high =]

Thanks for showing up Foe, don't ruin our huddle next time though.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

not takin **** out of fi but after the mm loss and this loss, seems to me the result of allowing invites or w\e they do around, i've seen quotes or w\e sayin they're a part of the clan if they come to trips but hey mm did the same thing fi still got legit quality for most part tho, and lookin forward to friday i am! good job nme, keeping that f2p standard high =]
titanj.png

Lol don't get too cocky there with kings of p2p, cool you deserved to win we had no practice. Grats on that hopefully more clans will prep foe now.

Also sucked sitting like 16

don't get too butt hurt over one less, allow us to be a little happy ok.

also most of the people you sat weren't on the ml, we could have let everyone in the port and had 70 then sat to around 60 due to the rules of the pw tournament

Lol don't get too cocky there with kings of p2p, cool you deserved to win we had no practice. Grats on that hopefully more clans will prep foe now.

Also sucked sitting like 16

We had 66 or 67 on TS, no applicants allowed.

titanj.png