Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP force IR into submission | RIP their innocence

Known 2 Pown

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its all fking big kevs fault

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Little things can make a big difference.

I should add you should sort out your members which did step out of line and formally request them to never do so again.

And I look forward to prepping soon.

Little things like one person having a corrupt dscim doesn't determine the outcome of a 30v30 fight.

Pm me in irc for another fight.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Unfortunate that TLP had to use adamant armour, and bring corrupts to an all off Prep. TS was hit off 3rd round. This wasn't a prep, this was a joke. I hope they dont look foward to anymore events with us except for some wilderness action on weekends..Just sayin..

Oh yeah I am looking "foward" to some wilderness action

Nice cheating **** clan used to respect tlp now they'd do anything for a win. And then when you talk to the ranks about it they just say "Get over it it's just a prep"

My protege has risen the ranks of IR, you've learned well young padawan.

OT: Goodjob TLP.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

good job tlp, Corrupts are usually on for most f2p preps right?

Initial rules were Corrupts off & Dung on, but apparently there was some miscommunication and Dung was turned off. Corrupts were never on though so I am sorry for the one lad who made the mistake.

IR uses corrupts all the time in all off preps? now that it happened to them they care about?wut

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

I can't lie anymore, I ddosd IR ts because I wanted the 3-0.

Other than that you brag about ddosing Zenith site, a lil blind to look at someone who actually cares enough to ddos you?

Thanks for the prep

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png