Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP force IR into submission | RIP their innocence

Known 2 Pown

To all the IR-scum..;

I admit I've used addy the 2nd round, and i dragged your **** clan out of the trees.

But don't be like that and use the excuse that your ts got ddos'd by US, I don't say it's not true it got ddos'd I believe that but don't ******* blame that on us, also I don't know what happened with a corrupt or anything, but your almight prep-gettah changed the rules 2 minutes before the prep started, so IF there even was used a corrupt.. get your minds straight and don't ******* change the rules 2 mins before a prep, also.. another argument of the fact that you guys are butthurt as ****, we would've won anyways.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the IR-scum..;

I admit I've used addy the 2nd round, and i dragged your **** clan out of the trees.

But don't be like that and use the excuse that your ts got ddos'd by US, I don't say it's not true it got ddos'd I believe that but don't ******* blame that on us, also I don't know what happened with a corrupt or anything, but your almight prep-gettah changed the rules 2 minutes before the prep started, so IF there even was used a corrupt.. get your minds straight and don't ******* change the rules 2 mins before a prep, also.. another argument of the fact that you guys are butthurt as ****, we would've won anyways.

dis guy l0

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

To all the IR-scum..;

About as incoherent as one can get.

GJ on the win.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

To all the IR-scum..;

IR sleeping after that one

To all the IR-scum..;

GJ on the win.

What happened to the old Zo? Shouldn't you be threatning to punish us?

To all the IR-scum..;

GJ on the win.

your signature has kanye west in it

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

To all the IR-scum..;

GJ on the win.

you watch your ******* tongue when you talk about kanye west

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

To all the IR-scum..;

GJ on the win.

you watch your ******* tongue when you talk about kanye west

young padwan how you doing.

wpeod.png

mkiqes.gif

#Wegudpk

gj

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

o whatever

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper