Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Vs. Final Ownage Elite

-Toxine-

2uLrB.png

Earlier in the week we approached FOE for a F2P prep in which they accepted. After a convincing win vs MM the day before, we took the momentum into this prep. Today Corrupt Pures peaked at 42 people and managed to get the win. Thanks again for the flame free prep FOE.

newcpstripjesnel.png

Round 1 - Loss

Corrupt Pures Starting~Ending - 33 ~ 0
Final Ownage Elite Starting~Ending - 33 ~ 24

FOE attacked this round, we defended west of center. FOE's organization along with multiple piles missed by our side resulted in their win, but we would rebound quickly.

Round 2 - Win

Corrupt Pures Starting~Ending - 36 ~ 22
Final Ownage Elite Starting~Ending - 36 ~ 0

We attacked this round and took complete advantage of it, FOE defended in the trees SE of center. We got multiple first piles down which got us the early lead. FOE would attempt to push into us, but the resulting factor would be CP pulling back and banging out the people inside of us.

Round 3 - Win

Corrupt Pures Starting~Ending - 36 ~ 31
Final Ownage Elite Starting~Ending - 36 ~ 0

The deciding win would be on a PKRI so both clans were amped. FOE rushed us N.E of center and we pulled back to the bone. We started getting the early lead so FOE pushed on top of us with scims. We went head to head in this clumped fight and came out on top.

newcpstripjesnel.png

Afterwards we fought the main clan Genocide in a clan wars no rules fight in the opt range of 25v18 in 3 rounds that we managed to win aswell. Thanks to all CP who were in attendance today!

newcpstripjesnel.png

120627180515.png
120627175841.png
120628000507.png
120627180247.png
120627180247.png
120627175451.png
120627175338.png
120627180417.png
120627175837.png
120627180306.png
120627180416.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(17:40:49) <[CP]`Peter> prep next week f2p?

[NME]Ben is [email protected] * ...

[NME]Ben is on #frenzy-rs @#tdyce @#nme @#dpures +#crit

[NME]Ben using server *.SwiftIRC.net (SwiftIRC network)

[NME]Ben has identified for this nick

[NME]Ben has been idle 2secs, signed on Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:23:48 Central Standard Time

[nme]ben End of /WHOIS list.

wish all clans would prep us, sad to say

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com