Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

yaa

I Am Fatal

I don't know if all of you people complaining about the new update (that isn't even out yet) realize that pures are dying regardless of this update everybody is just on the **** jagex bandwagon everytime there is a new update people rage before they even try it out and say **** this game I quit@#@#@ then end up coming back 3 days later if that and adjust and realize its not that bad an update but yeah I'm not trying to hop on jagex's **** but nobody knows how this update can turn out it could actually make runescape fun again for all we know but as soon as jagex brings in something we aren't used to be shoot it down so before we ***** about how this games done lets wait and see if its good or bad?

Yea i know wat ur saying about how everyone just freaks out about every update but this update actually really effects pures in a dramatic way. Thats why people are freaking out.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Yea i know wat ur saying about how everyone just freaks out about every update but this update actually really effects pures in a dramatic way. Thats why people are freaking out.

Yeah I know it's a huge update that changes the game alot but even if it ruins pures which in my opinion are getting boring anyway I highly doubt there is going to be just one build that owns all and once everybody finds out which accounts are the best everybody will adapt

• 3 weeks later...