Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Resistance vs Unlimited [3-0]

2aj6wqc.jpg

At the beginning of the week ranks in the corners of Unlimited and Resistance agreed on a F2P prep. The rules were to be 20 minimum, gravite and corrupt off 1 def armour. After a loss yesterday against SoP we kept our chins held high and were determined to get a victory at todays prep. We peaked at 34 members and came out with a clean 3-0.

Flash3:Bang bang!

Shout out to davidsaw pk - Dat Gravite

212thyv.jpg

Round 1 - Victory

Resistance Starting/Ending - 18/13
Unlimited Elite Starting/Ending - 18/0

Resistance attacking round. Unlimited defended in the Corrupt Pures' trees just east of the jail. Right at the start of the fight we got our scims out and focused right where the dd was. Bind after bind, kill after kill. Great job resistance members.

Round 2 - Victory

Resistance Starting/Ending - 17/11
Unlimited Starting/Ending - 17/0

Resistance defending round. Resistance defended at the rock spot right against the lava. The start of the fight was extremely messy because of the unorganized rush. We focused on the kids inside of us and got them down fast. After the numbers dropped to 15-14 our main callers died, and we left all fate of this round in the hands of Joey, and prison calls. Good job stepping up Joey.

Round 3 - Victory

Resistance Starting/Ending - 16/9
Unlimited Starting/Ending - 16/0

Pk Run in round. Unlimited rushed Resistance at the south east bone. We tried our best to stand our ground and stay at the bone, but in such a small opts fight there was no point. We began calling single piles and chased them until they were down.
Thank you to 34 members in attendance today. Thank you for the fights Unlimited, hopefully we can do them again without the flaming/cheating.

Goodluck tomorrow Hon0r CC

212thyv.jpg

2cik6xu.png
fx57c4.png
2q8obxu.png
120628132554.png120628141714.png120628141827.png120628141840.png120628141906.png120628141913.png120628141947.png120628141949.png
bSHM3.png

good job!

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

lol david, gz resistance ... someone better tell ul to change capes man that **** is rawr ... :D

Lol those capes are confusing :P didnt know who was who with the 3 fall ins lol but thx for the preps both Sop and Ul :)

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Lol i got piled alot xD everytime in the clump i saw Ul lines then just binded some1 and ran out then back in lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance