Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs CP

F0OK

lolixe.png

lol2f.png

lol still not sure why you guys make sigs of this stuff you claim to have made nme get def even if you did they are pulling 60ish to your 25

and now you flame hi yet they fight clans in multi and dont run to mossies when being focused on

shut up and get out of mossies pull higher and stop claiming to be so awesome

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolixe.png

lol2f.png

lol still not sure why you guys make sigs of this stuff you claim to have made nme get def even if you did they are pulling 60ish to your 25

and now you flame hi yet they fight clans in multi and dont run to mossies when being focused on

How was your trip to our mossies last week? that negative KDR wasn't really impressive from you.

you're acting as if your the toughest **** around..You beat us in a mini war, thats about it. We haven't spent much time at mossies these past couple of weeks, other then sending your clans to them.

Shut up and cya saturday.

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

lolixe.png

lol2f.png

How was your trip to our mossies last week? that negative KDR wasn't really impressive from you.

you're acting as if your the toughest **** around..You beat us in a mini war, thats about it. We haven't spent much time at mossies these past couple of weeks, other then sending your clans to them.

First of all retard our KDR was 2 last weekend for both days...yours was .8 sunday with about 15 kills (nice).

A miniwar?...Your clan couldn't pull above 30 so we sat over 10 people for you (peaked at 38 ingame 41 in the ts chan).

Actually your at mossies for every single fight...the only fight you weren't at mossies you ran at the site of us.

I will see you Saturday and Sunday :thumbsup:

Now get off our topic slave

lolixe.png

lol2f.png

-CP flames Hi because, they flame us and claim to be #1 MPC, when they are F2p prepping POP tommorow

-The sigs about NME idk what thats about but i believe NME pulled 55 last week and ended with like 42.

-CP have never pulled 25...actually we pulled 40 to a prep vs Foe and won, 2days ago

-I joined CP last week and honestly we only went to mossies once for a quick regroup. Being at mossies all trip is just propaganda etc. flame

-Tlp declines our pkri's and only wishes to fight Hostility on saturdays

-We dont claim to be awesome all our replies to this topic have been "Gj Tlp" and so on

Ty for prep guys you outperformed us :D

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

was a great performance by us, surprised we did this good because without trying to flame, cp are more use to these 25vs25, 28vs28 fights than us and they really are great at them beating clans like foe, mm, eop etc

as for the havoc/frenzy/venom/nexus or whatever name you go by nowadays attempting to bait or flame, would be nice to prep you sometime in something other than a 20vs20 miniwar

lolixe.png

lol2f.png

First of all retard our KDR was 2 last weekend for both days...yours was .8 sunday with about 15 kills (nice).

A miniwar?...Your clan couldn't pull above 30 so we sat over 10 people for you (peaked at 38 ingame 41 in the ts chan).

Actually your at mossies for every single fight...the only fight you weren't at mossies you ran at the site of us.

I will see you Saturday and Sunday :thumbsup:

Now get off our topic slave

I can promise you we dont sit at mossies all trip. Noones gives us Pkri's nor hits us. You and Hostility just fight eachother all saturday and then when CP crashes u cry and moan, go back to mossies etc.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

was a great performance by us, surprised we did this good because without trying to flame, cp are more use to these 25vs25, 28vs28 fights than us and they really are great at them beating clans like foe, mm, eop etc

as for the havoc/frenzy/venom/nexus or whatever name you go by nowadays attempting to bait or flame, would be nice to prep you sometime in something other than a 20vs20 miniwar

I Guess we just had a low pull, pulled 40 wednesday to Foe prep :) Anyways Gj guys, you merked us this time blah :P

Easy win, gj guys.

And @CP, you guys have been one step from closing for about 3 years now, maybe it's time you just let go lmfao

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Easy win, gj guys.

And @CP, you guys have been one step from closing for about 3 years now, maybe it's time you just let go lmfao

You hit CP & Hi on sundays and your P2P based

?????

And your clan has been open for 5 or something years and still sucks at P2P??

I get that you guys are happy that you won vs. one of the best f2p matched clans, but keep the flames down.

Also we would have raped you guys, if I was there

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

Easy win, gj guys.

You hit CP & Hi on sundays and your P2P based

?????

And your clan has been open for 5 or something years and still sucks at P2P??

Don't really know why your flaming rofl, we're F2P based. Obviously we're not going to be great at p2p. derp

Also, when you win something in the wild come pm me for another prep , clanwars clan.

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png