Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs Enemy

F0OK

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj TLP, Looked really easy

who are u you dumb **** u have charmander as your picture u ******* slug you join the worst clan and bait every clan that smashes your **** clan week in and week out

I said Gj Tlp? And who the **** are you? your name is Hulkin go read a comic book you ******* incredible hulk spastic ****

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

who are u you dumb **** u have charmander as your picture u ******* slug you join the worst clan and bait every clan that smashes your **** clan week in and week out

I said Gj Tlp? And who the **** are you? your name is Hulkin go read a comic book you ******* incredible hulk spastic ****

dude ur dumb as **** i am the hulk you cant be a ******* charmander

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

"looked really easy"

That's kind of a flame right there.

Also why is eop even talking? we've rolled them in the last 4-5 preps we've had against them. lol.

Thanks for the prep TLP, impressive levels.

Shoutout to Bigsam69 for being a beast

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

"looked really easy"

That's kind of a flame right there.

Also why is eop even talking? we've rolled them in the last 4-5 preps we've had against them. lol.

Thanks for the prep TLP, impressive levels.

Shoutout to Bigsam69 for being a beast

Im not in Eop

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Lol in every aftermath topic that Tlp makes there's always mad kids from other clans flaming each other.

it's the gay spray

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Lol in every aftermath topic that Tlp makes there's always mad kids from other clans flaming each other.

it's the gay spray

Do you know who started the gay spray movement? I bet not.

some kid in another clan

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Horrid performance on our part, ah well.

Good job, solid performance as always.

You make up for it other ways though, prep tlp more im sure they would enjoy it :)

Gj TLP, ty for fight nme

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg