Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Idea?

There's a lot of reason's as to why the massive Pure fighting mains wouldn't work.

- Not a big enough TS

- Deciding on Leaders

- Clan members attacking other clan members

So I have another idea.

A clan FFA?

Example

NME, MM, FOE, EOP all sign up

So we have 4 clans, we need 4 different "officials". (Must be clanless or trustworthy to make sure bias doesn't take part)

The clan with the two highest opts start a fight, Example MM has a 120 Pull and EOP has a 117 pull. These two start the fight, 10 seconds later the clan with the next lowest opts joins the fight. This then keeps going till the lowest opt clan joins the fight. Basically making a massive cluster ****.

Making things interesting

There could be a prize or an entry fee to enter.

Example - 60+ Pull = 30m

40-60 = 20m

-40 Pull = 10m

Winning clan takes all.

How to decide the winning clan?

You're probably thinking it will turn into a massive return fight, which it probably will. However it will be capped at 2 Hours long. If one single clan isn't the only clan left then the clan with the most KILLS (Found by using multiple KDR Trackers, also checked to make sure no cheating) will win.

This could work great, it solves the problem of red v blue with crashers, and you are also fighting for your own clan.

Just an idea I had last night.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

Then y just not every1 decide on time/world every1 go out at about same time lol although alot if crashin would be done

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Your new idea is not new, there have been plenty of pure FFAs in the past. Lurk more.

Mains like this idiot will show up ^

OT:

I'm sure clans would form teams when everyone is finally showed up

Clan A, Clan B, Clan C vs Clan D, Clan E

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh