Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Selection of Pures Embarassing Hostility 2-1

Orhun

I think Hi will close now.. they've lost a 5v5 F2P miniature war, kids like you ruin the pure community with your three braincells mr.Orhun, back 2 da cave plox. kid @ top, you know you're dumb when you think that's an ''auto-eater'' just something with the recording ****** up.

I dont believe sop ruins the pure community when we have 3 ppl 20 def.... i remember when pures were about fighting and having fun not who can get the highest def and call it pure lol... to many clans obsessed with winning. Sop is a great example of not ruining the pure community considering were some of the last actual pures... i also am upset with this statement because we go out out massed and out leveled every single sat and sometimes we win. We dont ddos and dont put spies in clans. We go out to have fun. If anything we are the only clan that stands out as a great example of the pure community. Stop trying to ddos spy cheat to win things and have fun. If your really good, you wont need to and if you need to your really not good!

=)

Sorry i just cant believe you are saying we ruin the community lol

Lol Thats actually true Sop and Mm are like the only Mpc+ clans who DO NOT ruin the pure community gettin 39 unquested def without turmoils and callin it a pure lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance