Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Resistance - Try and Keep up

80s vs 60s u should go out on saturday with real clans more competition

I don't think we had a single 79+ on our trip m8

I didn't let them come.. Maybe I should have if kids are gonna talk this much bs.

Lol most lpcs also have 80s anywayz and our highest level is Abolish lvl 79 i believe? Also Spam but no1 else lol and we fight Yr fights us with 90s and Bv/Ul/Sop/Sv and R are in 60-80 combat anywayz

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

I didn't let them come.. Maybe I should have if kids are gonna talk this much bs.

Lol most lpcs also have 80s anywayz and our highest level is Abolish lvl 79 i believe? Also Spam but no1 else lol and we fight Yr fights us with 90s and Bv/Ul/Sop/Sv and R are in 60-80 combat anywayz

5 p a m was hacked for 40+ defense so he's no longer available for usage.

Every argument they bring up is disputable because every clan does it or I have cleaned it up.

But keep em coming.

bSHM3.png

Every argument they bring up is disputable because every clan does it or I have cleaned it up.

But keep em coming.

Ohh but still free posts on our topics :P lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

But keep em coming.

Ohh but still free posts on our topics :P lol

<33

bSHM3.png

Edite ur topic, we didnt fought resistance we only toke BV while your were fighting them we did AC, and we were still there when u got clearedand dont forget you had much more and goodluck next week will be fair fights ! OT: Goodjob on your trip !

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

Edite ur topic, we didnt fought resistance we only toke BV while your were fighting them we did AC, and we were still there when u got clearedand dont forget you had much more and goodluck next week will be fair fights ! OT: Goodjob on your trip !

we fought and cleared u at vents, spider village and at ca l0l

YIOvM.png