Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP Smacks Zenith

0mgi0wnu23

Congratulations on your mini war victory, I laughed at the part where you thought it was our unit...levels mean nothing lmao. We don't bring all 4 of our warlords to each mini, we actually give our new apps/members a chance to mini. Your clan will always stay at where you are now (going nowhere). THANKS FOR THE MINI WAR!

2ewgrxw.gif

Congratulations on your mini war victory, I laughed at the part where you thought it was our unit...levels mean nothing lmao. We don't bring all 4 of our warlords to each mini, we actually give our new apps/members a chance to mini. Your clan will always stay at where you are now (going nowhere). THANKS FOR THE MINI WAR!

you always have the same people lol

GdTrA.png

Your clans warlords suck anyways lol...my clan is actually rising and your is falling (nice ml 40 pulls). See you all weekend.

PS .4

Your clans warlords suck anyways lol...my clan is actually rising and your is falling (nice ml 40 pulls). See you all weekend.

PS .4

TLP is rising? LOL

PS .4

TLP is rising? LOL

And your clan is relying on IR to reach above a 40 pull this weekend ;p....hope you enjoyed your last week of midweek action ;p

PS .4

Zenith doesn't even have a warlord rank l000l.

Pm [Z]0wl on irc for a p2p fullout, 1 week preparation from the day you accept gl ladies ;)

Every single fullout you do is a joke lol.

I actually attended your fullout vs IR while I was warlord of TLP ;p.

You have 13 apps on your MEMBERlist

Basically your clan is a joke and the fullout you want would probably be in clan wars with all of your apps (NPO) being able to attend. Hope you are ready for this Sunday, I have a feeling you won't want a fullout after ;P

My miniwar topic got you mad haha!

Pm [Z]0wl on irc for a p2p fullout, 1 week preparation from the day you accept gl ladies ;)

Basically your clan is a joke and the fullout you want would probably be in clan wars with all of your apps (NPO) being able to attend. Hope you are ready for this Sunday, I have a feeling you won't want a fullout after ;P

So yes ?....

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

PS .4

I'd rather have no warlord (like Zenith has) than blue lights as my warlord or you as my demoted warlord l0l00l0ll0

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh

you must have ddos'd. zenith never loses anything unless they get ddosed

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

So yes ?....

This Sunday you will get your war ;P