Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Resistance vs Leet Tactics

not an lpc

Stop comin into our topics if ur goin to say we r not a lpc since like 5 clans at this combat range are lpcs plus Yr r like 75-95 and still fight us at lpc time lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

70s with 30 def and overheads vs 60s without prayer and 1 def... HMMM.... Glad LT took a round from you

You're retarded lol

find someone over 12 def at that prep and I swear to god I'll give you 50m.

soo mad kid is 25 Defence, and that's just 1 name.

I'm expecting my payment soon.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

good job, look forward to competing with you guys when a new lpc is born :D very soon!

U makin ur own Lpc? Or u joinin purity the new clan

You had corrupts and dung in every round against level 60s without overs. You must be good at Runescape.

You accepted the prep assuming we were all 60s? You must be better then us at Runescape.

You feel the need to use overs+corrupt+dung on 10-20 levels lower? I mean we had a feeling we can win as we're obviously the better clan, but despite your levels you still need to try to get any advantage possible to stand a chance at winning. I understand, sucks to suck.

Corrupt/Dung on were the rules we agreed to. You came to us wanting to change the rules at the last second when we were already prepared for the rules we set before. All we did were abide by the rules we set in place yesterday - And if you're obviously the better clan I would've assumed you'd beable to drop more then 5+ each round.

Actually i talked to downyz and said dung off/ corrupt off/ and 1 def cap and no overs..and he said cool and that be fine..but when we went into the classic..ya switch on the corrupt and put on overs...

False, I even came into your IRC last night and talked to Gods & Mulugg and they both agreed to the rules. What I'm guessing is when we showed up to the prep you saw so many of us with corrupt/dung you wanted to bend the rules seeing as you had no chance.

My advice next time is carefully pick the rules you want - I will also keep IRC logs of the rules next time for the sake of all the lieng bastards out there.

Okay listen kid..we were vs against ya'll..ya had 70+ cbs and like half of them were ******* 80s...on top off that ya used corrupt..thats a ***** move...vs ******* lvl 60s and the higest level we ******* had that prep was a lvl 67.

leeeeett2.png

PROUD HIGH-COUNCIL OF LEET TACTICS [LT]

70s with 30 def and overheads vs 60s without prayer and 1 def... HMMM.... Glad LT took a round from you

You're retarded lol

find someone over 12 def at that prep and I swear to god I'll give you 50m.

soo mad kid is 25 Defence, and that's just 1 name.

I'm expecting my payment soon.

He wasn't at the prep.. He's retired..

Like I said find someone over 12 def at that prep and I SWEAR TO GOD I'll give you 50m

bSHM3.png

You had corrupts and dung in every round against level 60s without overs. You must be good at Runescape.

You accepted the prep assuming we were all 60s? You must be better then us at Runescape.

You feel the need to use overs+corrupt+dung on 10-20 levels lower? I mean we had a feeling we can win as we're obviously the better clan, but despite your levels you still need to try to get any advantage possible to stand a chance at winning. I understand, sucks to suck.

Corrupt/Dung on were the rules we agreed to. You came to us wanting to change the rules at the last second when we were already prepared for the rules we set before. All we did were abide by the rules we set in place yesterday - And if you're obviously the better clan I would've assumed you'd beable to drop more then 5+ each round

Actually i talked to downyz and said dung off/ corrupt off/ and 1 def cap and no overs..and he said cool and that be fine..but when we went into the classic..ya switch on the corrupt and put on overs...

False, I even came into your IRC last night and talked to Gods & Mulugg and they both agreed to the rules. What I'm guessing is when we showed up to the prep you saw so many of us with corrupt/dung you wanted to bend the rules seeing as you had no chance.

My advice next time is carefully pick the rules you want - I will also keep IRC logs of the rules next time for the sake of all the lieng bastards out there.

Okay listen kid..we were vs against ya'll..ya had 70+ cbs and like half of them were ******* 80s...on top off that ya used corrupt..thats a ***** move...vs ******* lvl 60s and the higest level we ******* had that prep was a lvl 67.

Im not sayin this to flame legacy but u seem kinda mad lol, more than half of our clan is 70- lol only like 7 pass 70? Lol and we have 1 80 or is he 79 idk lol

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

YIOvM.png

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Loooool

Lt as much as i love you cb is not an excuse.

However, you are an lpc lt and when you prep a mpc that is what you should expect. =p gj r.. i think everyone needs to work on communication with your rules though!

Hope the best for everyone