Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs Final Ownage Elite | 2-1

F0OK

Tlp beats foe.. zenith rages.. the ****?

tlp let z continue to embarrass themselves.. your witty responses to their random attempts at flame are lost on their retardation.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, I hope that Daz Unit actually stays loyal in 1 clan for once. Hopefully it's TLP, if not then good luck pulling your normal 30-35s again.
idk, looks like they've finally found a clan with stable leadership that knows what they're doing =/. Tough luck today, 19 and 67? What were you doing?

Half your clan is your leadership, 12 Elites and 4 Warlords lmfao. I wouldn't be surprised if you gave ranks to that whole Unit that joined you.

>leadership

>elites

wut r u sayin m8. Probably still flustered after that beating we gave you last weekend down 15. Might wanna take a break from these forums, log out button is top left.

We smacked you 3-0 in our last f2p prep even with the inexperienced NPO members who joined us. We beat almost every clan in the pure community in the last month in f2p. You guys got 1 f2p win in the last month, you even lost to eop 2-0 lmfao. How accomplished do you feel.

The NPO members were gd, we were at a low? EOP is a strong f2p clan.... no idea how new you are but ik ur like 12 years old.. Believe we are match f2p champs atm.... just saying......that lil sig is more than your clan has achieved in its 2 mediocre trys at being open l0l

EOP is a strong f2p clan yet the only clan they can beat in f2p is TLP in the past 2-3 months. As for the ex-NPO members, some of them had no idea what to bring in f2p or how to war, they've never done f2p in their lives but we still managed to 3-0 you and the whole pure community in the past 2 Months.

2ewgrxw.gif

Congratulations, I hope that Daz Unit actually stays loyal in 1 clan for once. Hopefully it's TLP, if not then good luck pulling your normal 30-35s again.

Yes because 55-3= 30-35?

They dont do arithemtic in Burnz's sk0ol, he tries his hardest to teach himself, however it just doesnt work out most of the time :(

11782527.png

Slow burnz, you're gonna break your F5 key if you keep abusing it like this.

TLP did great today, always a hell of a fight when you're up against FOE.

I use the refresh button on the top left of my browser cuz I broke my F5 button on the last topic Zenith and TLP were arguing on, and sorry I'm just trying to get my post count up. I finally made it to 1k gratz me.

2ewgrxw.gif

idk, looks like they've finally found a clan with stable leadership that knows what they're doing =/. Tough luck today, 19 and 67? What were you doing?

Half your clan is your leadership, 12 Elites and 4 Warlords lmfao. I wouldn't be surprised if you gave ranks to that whole Unit that joined you.

>leadership

>elites

wut r u sayin m8. Probably still flustered after that beating we gave you last weekend down 15. Might wanna take a break from these forums, log out button is top left.

We smacked you 3-0 in our last f2p prep even with the inexperienced NPO members who joined us. We beat almost every clan in the pure community in the last month in f2p. You guys got 1 f2p win in the last month, you even lost to eop 2-0 lmfao. How accomplished do you feel.

The NPO members were gd, we were at a low? EOP is a strong f2p clan.... no idea how new you are but ik ur like 12 years old.. Believe we are match f2p champs atm.... just saying......that lil sig is more than your clan has achieved in its 2 mediocre trys at being open l0l

EOP is a strong f2p clan yet the only clan they can beat in f2p is TLP in the past 2-3 months. As for the ex-NPO members, some of them had no idea what to bring in f2p or how to war, they've never done f2p in their lives but we still managed to 3-0 you and the whole pure community in the past 2 Months.

Ye? Eventually un-even odds will yield a win for the under-dog? You had a bit of luck and a good member base to do something with it.... unfortunately now times have changeedddd, ur out of luck and you have pushed away your good member base with your 12-year-old retardedness! :D

11782527.png

I use the refresh button on the top left of my browser cuz I broke my F5 button on the last topic Zenith and TLP were arguing on, and sorry I'm just trying to get my post count up. I finally made it to 1k gratz me.

Hey me too.

>leadership

>elites

Ye? Eventually un-even odds will yield a win for the under-dog? You had a bit of luck and a good member base to do something with it.... unfortunately now times have changeedddd, ur out of luck and you have pushed away your good member base with your 12-year-old retardedness! :D

I think his f5 broke, he is cute tho

ty4thelove slowguy

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

I don't understand why Z is flaming on this topic. Our pulls have been increasing without having a clan close into us, I'm sorry if that is worrying you. :teehee:

You've won a load of f2p preps this month congratulations, how have you been doing the last three-six months? We've been holding our f2p game down pact the last year while you've been hitting your stride every few months for a couple weeks at a time. :P

I'm loving the flame, it only fuels our fire. I hope you continue pulling 40s because I would hate to see what we will do to you matched when we're going toe to toe with you fighting down 10. :blush:

Thanks for the prep Foe. Saturday should be a load of fun.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Hey me too.

Congratulations to you too man, I'm ahead of you by a few post count though HAHA.

2ewgrxw.gif

Hey me too.

Congratulations to you too man, I'm ahead of you by a few post count though HAHA.

U R TINY LOL

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Hey me too.

The smaller the join date the bigger the ****.. Always man.

Hey me too.

Well yours must be only bigger by an inch so it doesn't make much of a difference, and stop trying to beat me in post count. I know exactly what you're doing, you won't win man.

2ewgrxw.gif

Hey me too.

Well yours must be only bigger by an inch so it doesn't make much of a difference, and stop trying to beat me in post count. I know exactly what you're doing, you won't win man.

Are you going for 2k **** me

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Hey me too.

This inch makes all the difference m8, just ask Co0kiezs.