Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Recongnize Us

Orhun

We do fight mpcs.. but i would hate to break it to you heres the facts..

Average cb level of r is 70

Average cb level of sv is 73

Average cb level of sop is 74

These are the clans that complain 4 cb difference and 1 cb difference

Lowest mpc

Sop 74

Hi 87

Everyone else over 90

No my friend we are much closer to you, and we fight higher cbs all the time... we have never asked for a prep just accept them... we go out at mpc times knowing we are much more like the lpcs whos average cb is within 4 of us vs more than 20 higher.

And resistance stop counting 1 round win when you run in 1v1 as a defeat for sop... it takes 2 rounds to win and u cant run in 1v1 lol...

Watch the vid and let me know where we ran to 1v1, and your facts are incorrect m8 Combat Level (average) 68

And nevertheless about the combat average ******** you lost yesterday, wanted a redo without even showing proof of us in 1v1 then refused to do the second round seeing as you were butthurt and knew you would lose because prep rounds take 5-10 minutes... I'm sure the EF prep could've waited

And the 25 Prep/Mini streak is invalid - You've lost plently of minis in the past few weeks and Prep's to Hi, EF ect ect

STOP FALSE ADVERTISING RETARD

We had a 25 streak we lost to hi, we didnt lose to ef during that time though.. hi beat us in prep. Orhun is referring to combat averages of less than 86.. but i agree we should restart the streak we lost to hi and fi within that time everything else we have won...

Grats on ur one round win while running in 1v1.. even if u put ur lower levels in ur clan to have brought your cb average down from 70 to 68, still 6 cbs is much closer than 20 plus but we fight whoever.

When you one day win a prep against us let me know but were not willing to prep you until you follow the rules and stay out of 1v1.

We had a 25 streak we lost to hi, we didnt lose to ef during that time though.. hi beat us in prep. Orhun is referring to combat averages of less than 86.. but i agree we should restart the streak we lost to hi and fi within that time everything else we have won...

Grats on ur one round win while running in 1v1.. even if u put ur lower levels in ur clan to have brought your cb average down from 70 to 68, still 6 cbs is much closer than 20 plus but we fight whoever.

When you one day win a prep against us let me know but were not willing to prep you until you follow the rules and stay out of 1v1.

So you never lost a mini in the past few weeks?

We do fight mpcs.. but i would hate to break it to you heres the facts..

Average cb level of r is 70

Average cb level of sv is 73

Average cb level of sop is 74

These are the clans that complain 4 cb difference and 1 cb difference

Lowest mpc

Sop 74

Hi 87

Everyone else over 90

No my friend we are much closer to you, and we fight higher cbs all the time... we have never asked for a prep just accept them... we go out at mpc times knowing we are much more like the lpcs whos average cb is within 4 of us vs more than 20 higher.

And resistance stop counting 1 round win when you run in 1v1 as a defeat for sop... it takes 2 rounds to win and u cant run in 1v1 lol...

16awh9y.jpg

Stop lying Sithlord, it really makes you look bad =/

bSHM3.png

You must have added a few low levels since i checked 2 days ago im off by 2 cb levels but your still much closer than hi at 87 lol ur only 6 cbs different...

Anyways i am not going to continue this, anyone that knows our clan knows we have never lost a prep to you and we very rarely lose minis to anyone. Sometimes we do we had a great streak hi ended it. Now were starting a new streak.

6 cbs differnt than us 68-74 vs 87 or higher to our 74 i will not continue to comment on this i have never lied. Ur cb changed in 2 days. My fault. Either way the point remains 6 cb levels instead of 4.

Im legit not going to comment on the ignorance anymore.

gj i guess

still wonder why u fight lpc's since ur all like lvl 70-85

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

gj i guess

our average cb is 74.

yours is 87, and your lowest mpc.

most lpc are 50-80, thats what we are, we still go out and mini and fight mpcs every sat. dont know why your even talking about this... we have some 50s and 60s, mostly 70s, and 1 level 81.

i guess your trolling.

gj i guess

our average cb is 74.

yours is 87, and your lowest mpc.

most lpc are 50-80, thats what we are, we still go out and mini and fight mpcs every sat. dont know why your even talking about this... we have some 50s and 60s, mostly 70s, and 1 level 81.

i guess your trolling.

Detail is key.

However, Gj on ur win although u seemed to outlevel them alot