Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nothing But Perfection

-Marcus-

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please leave the rivalry between Unlimited and Resistance away from my pure-warfare topic.

The rivalry is why we lost.

Because R feels threatened and ddoses us consistently in preps against other clans.

There's no denying that.

Next time no gay ass mini rules.

Overs on Corrupts on Dung on and we'll see how it actually ends.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Good job I guess?

R1 was a terrible performance by us.

R2 we got hit off by R.

R3 was just pointless because my members were already ******* around because there was no point in trying when our main callers were getting hit off.

I Fairly enjoy'd your well thought out reply

Nothing but the truth.

:thumbsup:

Please leave the rivalry between Unlimited and Resistance away from my pure-warfare topic.

Because R feels threatened and ddoses us consistently in preps against other clans.

There's no denying that.

We're all level 60s with 1pray and 40attack. So what you're saying is you need to have what we don't in order to win?

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

There's no denying that.

You're ranks accepted these rules. I Apologize for not putting my clan in an incredible disadvantage.

There's no denying that.

We're all level 60s with 1pray and 40attack. So what you're saying is you need to have what we don't in order to win?

Maybe you should get prayer and attack. You make it sound like you guys have bad stats.

The fact that you're all 40 attack means very well that you could be maxed f2p pk accounts.

Most of my members are in UL and an MPC/HPC so therefore our accounts are for BOTH servers.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

There's no denying that.

Maybe you should get prayer and attack. You make it sound like you guys have bad stats.

The fact that you're all 40 attack means very well that you could be maxed f2p pk accounts.

Most of my members are in UL and an MPC/HPC so therefore our accounts are for BOTH servers.

We're an LPC. We have stats for PKing. We enjoy F2P Pking. I'm sorry that we haven't adapted to 30 Def and overheads to gain an advantage over our opponents.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

There's no denying that.

Why would we train our attack and prayer when we already dismantle our "Competition"

I see the improvement, typical unlimited making up excuses for why they lose and blaming it on us..If there not getting ddos'd there problem with this prep was that corrupt/dung were off and overs aswell..Its just sad but w/e

There's no denying that.

We're an LPC. We have stats for PKing. We enjoy F2P Pking. I'm sorry that we haven't adapted to 30 Def and overheads to gain an advantage over our opponents.

I'm 1 defence 78 combat?

However if you took away 20 attack levels and prayer levels then I'd be the same combat as you.

"Overheads" is what every LPC should have. It's pointless to pk without them in f2p.

There's no denying that.

Why would we train our attack and prayer when we already dismantle our "Competition"

Gj u won a prep against us where we were being hit off

Don't be so proud because it won't happen again

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

I see the improvement, typical unlimited making up excuses for why they lose and blaming it on us..If there not getting ddos'd there problem with this prep was that corrupt/dung were off and overs aswell..Its just sad but w/e

Typical blind resistence member believing that we never get hit off.

Must just be a coincidence everytime Resistence is around we get hit off during our preps.

I never blamed it on overheads off dung on it's just **** rules.

Glorified mini

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Must just be a coincidence everytime Resistence is around we get hit off during our preps.

Glorified mini

I'm ex ya retard

Glorified mini

Haven't you been in like every clan on this website since you started pure clanning 2 months ago?

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

@Fastback

78 combat isn't LPC.

Didn't we clear you like 3 times on Saturday then you ended?

I don't see why that's relevant. We fought you when you had +10

Glorified mini

I'm ex ya retard

Yeah, good job ddosing

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Glorified mini

Haven't you been in like every clan on this website since you started pure clanning 2 months ago?

yes because being in 3 clans is every clan.

More than 2 actually.

Didn't you get booted from your own clan?

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Glorified mini

More than 2 actually.

Dident you get hacked by your own leader?

Glorified mini

More than 2 actually.

Dident you get hacked by your own leader?

hacked by the leader of zenith AFTER I left.

Not sure why that's relevant?

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

@Fastback

78 combat isn't LPC.

Glorified mini

I'm ex ya retard

Yeah, good job ddosing

YOU REALIZE THAT OUR TS'S ARE HOSTED ON THE SAME HOSTING IF YOUR TS GOES DOWN OURS DOES ASWELL AND IT DIDNT EVEN GO DOWN DURING THE PREP SO THATS HOW I KNOW YOU'RE LIENG

@Fastback

78 combat isn't LPC.

Glorified mini

I'm ex ya retard

Yeah, good job ddosing

YOU REALIZE THAT OUR TS'S ARE HOSTED ON THE SAME HOSTING IF YOUR TS GOES DOWN OURS DOES ASWELL AND IT DIDNT EVEN GO DOWN DURING THE PREP SO THATS HOW I KNOW YOU'RE LIENG

Too bad our TS was down when the prep first started so we were using our old one (not on the same server)

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

@Fastback111

"Didn't you get booted from your own clan?"

Why is this relevant then?

Because he apparently sucks at leading so much he gets booted from the clan he made

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

@Fastback

78 combat isn't LPC.

Glorified mini

I'm ex ya retard

Yeah, good job ddosing

Too bad our TS was down when the prep first started so we were using our old one (not on the same server)

And the lies keep flowing..smh anything to sugarcoat a loss