Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

F0OK

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this freeze glitch I've been hearing about lately? Is it safe for clans to continue P2P prepping/Mini while the "glitch" is still unfixed?

Good job TLP, and nice music choice in the first video.

Apparently some players account are glitched and when they log in and they aren't able to be frozen.

I don't know all the details on it but I'm pretty sure you can not actually glitch the game to obtain it, it randomly happens to you.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

What is this freeze glitch I've been hearing about lately? Is it safe for clans to continue P2P prepping/Mini while the "glitch" is still unfixed?

Good job TLP, and nice music choice in the first video.

i dont think many people know how to do it. i honestly never heard of a new one till now thought they all got patched months ago

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

the amount of people with freeze glitch was ****** up

not looking forward to a rm till this is fixed, completely pathetic u guys abused it so hard when we had no1 with it

we had 1 guy with it and that was sean..? Next time we fight we'll sit him lol.
35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

not looking forward to a rm till this is fixed, completely pathetic u guys abused it so hard when we had no1 with it

1 person l0l and he can't even control it, it's completely random

2hf89vmye8.gif

Only Sean who has it m8, you just think loads of people had it because your magers where constantly being hit and having to run away.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

1 kid,

and I think your mad we had #1 Snipe Mage Unit. I saw very little movement from your nrangers. Rather than blame jagex for a glitch. Fix your ****. We knew Mage would win this prep and we took advantage of that. No need to get your jimmies all rustled.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

You can't give yourself the freeze glitch, only one person TLP had it and he can't do anything about it.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Guys i don't think you should be arguing here... after all you have a 2v2 along side each other tomorrow.
relax guy it's just friendly flame, at the end of the day we're both still part of the #blue-brigade
35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

pretty sure we only have one or two people with it, is it really that hard to just get off him and find a new pile or something? not like we can do anything about it m8 blame jagex

You guys had 15 applicants attend the prep? Damn, O_O

2z9fk0o.png

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

didnt notice that until you pointed it out, wtf.

Active applicants ;p

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot