Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Resistance - It's Lonely at the Top

I mean if all these clans got problems with us we can take them all on in a prep... No problem.

UL refuses to prep a clan that consistently has to cheat to win

`Stella your so new. How do we cheat? Please explain to me.

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

Still waiting for a explanation new cat.

I Think it was a pretty good explanation "new cat". I Was Implying that the reasons are so obvious i thinks a joke you even asked. Im Pretty sure Back when your ts3 and unlimiteds was on the same serve i personally saw their teamspeak3 go down 2/3rounds when they gave you a prep. And Mulugg being Ddosed 3round when we last gave you a prep. Come On Now Man

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean if all these clans got problems with us we can take them all on in a prep... No problem.

Please explain to me how being new has anything to do with R cheating?

Constantly hitting us off.

Accepting 30 defence.

Etc.

First of all this statement is hypocritical cause last time I CHECKED when I was in UL Chris let me go on my 30 def account to pk trips so that knocks out one of your little excuse.

#2 I really don't ever see anybody DDoS UL from my clan so I don't know what your talking about.

Would love to see any pictures of you on that trip.

Although I doubt you have them. Also that's kind of an irrelevant response because it's still not accepting defence. that's just bringing invites?

You don't "see" anyone ddos because you aren't physically with them. Obviously.

No need to even talk, everyone knows Resistance ddoses.

It was ON Chris's account. You can ask him yourself. And I don't have pics butttttttttt this goes back to you, do you have any type of photographic evidence proving that we (Resistance) knocked you off of your internet ?

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Accepting 30 defence.

Etc.

First of all this statement is hypocritical cause last time I CHECKED when I was in UL Chris let me go on my 30 def account to pk trips so that knocks out one of your little excuse.

#2 I really don't ever see anybody DDoS UL from my clan so I don't know what your talking about.

Although I doubt you have them. Also that's kind of an irrelevant response because it's still not accepting defence. that's just bringing invites?

It was ON Chris's account. You can ask him yourself. And I don't have pics butttttttttt this goes back to you, do you have any type of photographic evidence proving that we (Resistance) knocked you off of your internet ?

Plenty of logs of users dropping connection right as resistence rushed.

Or when they ddosed us vs LT right as LT was about to rush.

One time can be a coincidence. Multiple times? No.

Also, chris doesn't have 30 defence.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

I Think it was a pretty good explanation "new cat". I Was Implying that the reasons are so obvious i thinks a joke you even asked. Im Pretty sure Back when your ts3 and unlimiteds was on the same serve i personally saw their teamspeak3 go down 2/3rounds when they gave you a prep. And Mulugg being Ddosed 3round when we last gave you a prep. Come On Now Man

Muluggs internet goes down and out of the 6,973,738,433 people in the world Its somebody in Resistance?

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

Accepting 30 defence.

Etc.

!stats Dad Of Ef . Sure its not 30 def ?

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

Accepting 30 defence.

Etc.

!stats Dad Of Ef . Sure its not 30 def ?

Regardless of whether or not it's 30 defence it doesn't matter.

Chris isn't 30 defence now. We don't accept it.

Unlike R who has multiple people with 30 defence.

"Ex got hacked" Yeah yeah he should have been able to train up a new account by now.

That excuse has long past used.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

120714125759.png

you call yourselves LPC???

not sure if srs.

your ruining the whole community lmfao

M8 aren't you like 81 combat yourself lmao..and the standard for what is called "LPC" has changed and I think we all know that.

seems like your invites dont know that.

Edit: our average is 67, seeing that picture the average could easily hit 75 goml.

120714125759.png

Let me know who is an invite and if we're supposedly 75 combat average don't you need to get on "OUR" level?

No sorry; my clan isnt aiming for the '#1 MPC Spot' were looking for some legit LPC competition.

You sound like unlimited v2 - You bring 80's when you win its okay, when you lose start making up anything you can to fabricate a loss.

120714125759.png

not sure if srs.

M8 aren't you like 81 combat yourself lmao..and the standard for what is called "LPC" has changed and I think we all know that.

Edit: our average is 67, seeing that picture the average could easily hit 75 goml.

120714125759.png

Let me know who is an invite and if we're supposedly 75 combat average don't you need to get on "OUR" level?

No sorry; my clan isnt aiming for the '#1 MPC Spot' were looking for some legit LPC competition.

You sound like unlimited v2 - You bring 80's when you win its okay, when you lose start making up anything you can to fabricate a loss.

Funny how you do the exact same thing then flame others for doing it.

you got smacked yesterday in R2 so you broke the combat cap.

That's something that can be controlled.

Bringing in mith/addy is something uncontrollable on either side,

unless you feel like doing an inventory check. Which members can still just bank it and then bring it back in.

Switching team capes? Both sides did it.

But YOU control who has access to your friends chat,

you had 5 over 85 combat accounts. 2 100+.

That does damage on plat.

We rightfully claimed an autowin and you cried so hard and made up excuses and tried to say we did the same thing.

Not one person in our friends chat was over 85 combat.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

120714125759.png

not sure if srs.

120714125759.png

unless you feel like doing an inventory check. Which members can still just bank it and then bring it back in.

We rightfully claimed an autowin and you cried so hard and made up excuses and tried to say we did the same thing.

Screen shots would be nice

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

120714125759.png

not sure if srs.

120714125759.png

Screen shots would be nice

Check our topic about the full-out for them

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

Muluggs internet goes down and out of the 6,973,738,433 people in the world Its somebody in Resistance?

There is only about 4 who would ddos a low level runescape pure clan in a safe clanwars fight. Thats for Practice

Accepting 30 defence.

Etc.

The conversation ends when you guys left edge wearing your mith/addy.

Be that as it may I have 30 defence yes, through getting hacked I will not just stop using the account that I physically trained by myself and is CC owner and has all the contact to the clan members.

I have not and never will wear addy on a trip or anything above druidic robes because they're sexy as ****. (Noone is aloud to wear over monk robes at our trips besides me.)

We do not accept or advocate 30 defence.

In reality there will ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS be an excuse for why unlimited gets slapped..Half of PW has probably acknowledged that you guys are some of the biggest retards in the pure community to date. Although you think you're hurting us by posting invalid facts on your topic and spreading rumors, it has done nothing but make us want to **** on you even more..and we have..

At this point I think its safe to say Resistance has WON this rivalry..if you're Unlimited and you're tired of losing and you're viewing this #Resistance for a clan with no excuses!

inb4fastbackreplyswithwegotddos'dyouhave30defsamebasicbullshit

^^^^

gf to every1 by Ex lol and in their picture of us crashin theres people in addy/mith while we crash in monk robes

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Accepting 30 defence.

Etc.

Be that as it may I have 30 defence yes, through getting hacked I will not just stop using the account that I physically trained by myself and is CC owner and has all the contact to the clan members.

I have not and never will wear addy on a trip or anything above druidic robes because they're sexy as ****. (Noone is aloud to wear over monk robes at our trips besides me.)

In reality there will ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS be an excuse for why unlimited gets slapped..Half of PW has probably acknowledged that you guys are some of the biggest retards in the pure community to date. Although you think you're hurting us by posting invalid facts on your topic and spreading rumors, it has done nothing but make us want to **** on you even more..and we have..

At this point I think its safe to say Resistance has WON this rivalry..if you're Unlimited and you're tired of losing and you're viewing this #Resistance for a clan with no excuses!

Awkward because I know for a FACT we don't have addy.

We accept 1-20 defence.

Even MPC's hate you. lol.

There is no invalid facts or rumors.

You've done EVERYTHING to bring all the hate on yourself.

You got smacked yesterday and as a result brought mains.

Good fight. 2-1.

Last time I post on this topic.

Feel free to bait/flame to bring me back.

In the end I know the truth and so does everyone else.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Accepting 30 defence.

Etc.

Awkward because I know for a FACT we don't have addy.

We accept 1-20 defence.

Even MPC's hate you. lol.

There is no invalid facts or rumors.

You've done EVERYTHING to bring all the hate on yourself.

You got smacked yesterday and as a result brought mains.

Good fight. 2-1.

Last time I post on this topic.

Feel free to bait/flame to bring me back.

In the end I know the truth and so does everyone else.

Somehow we still manage to do everything better then you despite the fact that you have tried soooo hard to bring us down.

And how did we get smacked first round we won lmao down by 13, second round you let the HPC callers call for you that have absolutely nothing to do with any of the LPC's that were involved. kudos to you bro!

And this is a fact: You cheated before we did. You had addy 2/3 rounds

Get some ******* balls dude, you guys are an MPC.. Ya trying to be the #1 MPC go for it...Cuz obviously everyone can see from your pics that you guys are an MPC... and none of the Lpc community accept you guys as an LPC so please cut this crap and stop defending..cuz we all know that you guys are an MPC clan... LT's highest combat is ******* 70...

leeeeett2.png

PROUD HIGH-COUNCIL OF LEET TACTICS [LT]

Get some ******* balls dude, you guys are an MPC.. Ya trying to be the #1 MPC go for it...Cuz obviously everyone can see from your pics that you guys are an MPC... and none of the Lpc community accept you guys as an LPC so please cut this crap and stop defending..cuz we all know that you guys are an MPC clan... LT's highest combat is ******* 70...

leeeeett2.png

PROUD HIGH-COUNCIL OF LEET TACTICS [LT]

You are just so new. FOR YEARS there has been LPC's with lvl 60s and 70s and even 80s now that YOU guys have 60s and 70s you wanna make it seem like you guys are the right and we are the wrong. Please gtfo with this ****. Your absolutely annoying. And you disgrace the whole pure community. The fact that you guys have 4 people in IRC but pull 10 to a trip. I can criticize too bro..

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?