Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LT's Viking Domination Saturday

-Austin-

OMFG Essay Replys, ******* annoying. You really think ima bout to read this ****? LOL

**** it, Just going to make Meme's to express my feelings.

120715124037.png

Its a shame that your in CP with me too.... You just make both your clans look bad bro.... Especially with that member number 7,017

Member # Dont mean ****, been in the game much longer than you *****. You're the Stella of Resistance man LOL

flash3:Bang bang

Cya Hick

HAHA, Yeah i make my clan look bad. I Think you make Resistance look like complete ****.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG Essay Replys, ******* annoying. You really think ima bout to read this ****? LOL

120715124037.png

Its a shame that your in CP with me too.... You just make both your clans look bad bro.... Especially with that member number 7,017

Member # Dont mean ****, been in the game much longer than you *****. You're the Stella of Resistance man LOL

Cya Hick

HAHA, Yeah i make my clan look bad. I Think you make Resistance look like complete ****.

Your obviously a idiot, you don't wanna argue about this just shut up. Ive been in the Pure community since P0ke's fearless v1. Stop sucking me please.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

120715124037.png

Cya Hick

Your obviously a idiot, you don't wanna argue about this just shut up. Ive been in the Pure community since P0ke's fearless v1. Stop sucking me please.

I Remember someone trying to recruit me to fearless right when they opened. LOL

Oh Yeah Ima Idieot n u iz a mastsa intelegantss man that is smert

I would say for a disadvantage Lt is pretty good but wen overs are off at cw in a 20vs20 u cant say u were at a disadvantage seein we couldnt use our prayer and most of u have gravites also lol which could compar to corrupts and id say id be better also. Even mulugg accepted us as #1 at preps with sv

So forget this argument lool. Lt is good at wildy even tho at prayer disadvantage and we r good just that MOSTLY every clan runs from us lool

Actually...there is only 3 people in the clan that have Gravites, and none of us is even 60 attack to wear corrupts... And for the truth resistance is an Mpc, and i dont get it why u still fighting in lpc stage, cuz basiclly look at your levels, and show me a proff that we have gravites in the clan...cuz i think we only have 2 people with gravites in clan.. Actually, its good practice fo LT to take on a mpc clan... AND about the part when ya tryign to flame us on the prep, i told 2 of the high ranks in the clan that 75 cb cap, 1 def cap and overs off and dung/corrupts off.. i wanted a fair fight with you guys, cuz ya had an advantage with higer combat, but ya still pulled more than 75 cb cap and ya still kept pulling your corrupts...in that prep we ddiitn even had members with corrupts or any dung...and ya trying to flame us by saying autowin...GET SOME BALLS AND MOVE TO MPC KIDS!!! BECAUSE "r" is an MPC!!! i could too put some low levels in the cc to keep my average cb lvl low lol...cmon grow up, and come up with the truth.. LT IS TRULY THE #1 LPC..

Take our overs off/attack off and we're your combat, which we did in our last prep. Also go down our clan list and tell me one person under 60 on our clan list besides broiled & AlexWaar - http://services.runescape.com/m=clan-hisco...me=ResistanceRS

Our combat average is 68, yours is 64. Cut the ******** m8

The lowest pulling MPC's combat average is 83.

We accepted the Prep with corrupt/overs on Mulugg even confirmed it via IRC..sadly I wasn't on mIRC so I don't have the logs and despite that prep we fought you again not long ago with your rules, and we abided by them and gave you even up to +3

Actually kid..they didn't talked to mulugg..2 of your high ranks talked to me..and i said my rules and told them that 60-75 cb cap, 1 def cap, dung/corrupt/overs OFF..and they said it would be fine..and ya still broke them...i don't get it..you guys have the worst high ranks man...cuz they cant tell the truth cuz they don't have any balls to say anything.

I would say for a disadvantage Lt is pretty good but wen overs are off at cw in a 20vs20 u cant say u were at a disadvantage seein we couldnt use our prayer and most of u have gravites also lol which could compar to corrupts and id say id be better also. Even mulugg accepted us as #1 at preps with sv

So forget this argument lool. Lt is good at wildy even tho at prayer disadvantage and we r good just that MOSTLY every clan runs from us lool

Actually...there is only 3 people in the clan that have Gravites, and none of us is even 60 attack to wear corrupts... And for the truth resistance is an Mpc, and i dont get it why u still fighting in lpc stage, cuz basiclly look at your levels, and show me a proff that we have gravites in the clan...cuz i think we only have 2 people with gravites in clan.. Actually, its good practice fo LT to take on a mpc clan... AND about the part when ya tryign to flame us on the prep, i told 2 of the high ranks in the clan that 75 cb cap, 1 def cap and overs off and dung/corrupts off.. i wanted a fair fight with you guys, cuz ya had an advantage with higer combat, but ya still pulled more than 75 cb cap and ya still kept pulling your corrupts...in that prep we ddiitn even had members with corrupts or any dung...and ya trying to flame us by saying autowin...GET SOME BALLS AND MOVE TO MPC KIDS!!! BECAUSE "r" is an MPC!!! i could too put some low levels in the cc to keep my average cb lvl low lol...cmon grow up, and come up with the truth.. LT IS TRULY THE #1 LPC..

This is kinda mixed up seein we average 68 combat an in the prep against u if u looked at our dd we had alot of 60s without overs lol.

For the second thing u said we are still a multiclannin clan which allows members from other clans such as Ef, Nme, Hi ect join our clan with the limitation of 80 combat- (except 1 81) most lpc also have adapted to this (Ul 50-80, us 60-80, sop 65-85~, sv 70-85, bv 55ish-75ish and pf 60-85(havin some 80s in their clan) and Yr 75-95 +Ls 100s. Most if these clans come out at lpc time... Y do u only talk about us? The thing is Resisance mostly outpull every1 :P... Except Sv but they dont come out saturdays anymore. And Sop goes out at Mpc time :P But since Lt is 60-68ish and pulls close to some of these u get targeted by them... And even with the combat/prayer difference id say Lt does a great job :)... But since we outpull every1 some come out in armour, others bring Ls mains already havin mains lol and others just logg/run from us lol

But for lt lvls takin on Other clan lvls without over id consider u Top 3 Lpcs :P

Looks like a lot of drama... trying not to get involved. But skiez i wana clairify

Sop is 50-81 cb most r high 60s and 70s now tho.. but we dont come out at lpc times.. we honestly should with all this but we dontlol

Also mulug im offended by your pic sop never lost a prep as lpc ever. =( exp. To sv lol

Gj lt.

Gj r.

Gj pf.

Gj ul

Gj bv.

Looks hella exciting to be an lpc!

Wish the best for all of yall!