Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PureFect's Resistant Trip

Allen

Gj

23727745.jpg

Hmm im kinda wondering were u get that we feared u wen u logged saturday from us all the time and u just snapped a 6 prep loosin streak a few days ago while we still have a 5 win streak. Plus u were forced to us black/mith armour lol not us. Pf is actually a competition tho they r organized, dont claim ddos 24/7 wen we cant ddos Ul since both Ts are hosted by Drunk (even elmo said it) so we would ddos ourselves.

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Gj

23727745.jpg

Hmm im kinda wondering were u get that we feared u wen u logged saturday from us all the time and u just snapped a 6 prep loosin streak a few days ago while we still have a 5 win streak. Plus u were forced to us black/mith armour lol not us. Pf is actually a competition tho they r organized, dont claim ddos 24/7 wen we cant ddos Ul since both Ts are hosted by Drunk (even elmo said it) so we would ddos ourselves.

Must be just a coincidence that resistance is around everytime someone gets ddosed. *whistles*

anyways good job purefect

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

It was a 4 clan cluster *Whistle* plus we left to mossies tryin to get a hit at pf only but seein the cluster we left *whistle*

Anywayz gratz Pf lol free bumps in ur topic

Just sayin

#1 y fear ul? lol

#2 dont blame R for ddosin if we werent even in the fight

#3 i dont even understand wat r u tryin to point out right now ur sayin we ddosed wen we left the fight?

Your topic names wanna make me punch myself in the face, good job.

inb4 Purefects unlimited prep!

Purefects leet tatic trip!

Purefects ascent trip...

purefects young rebel trip

how smart

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Just sayin

#1 y fear ul? lol

#2 dont blame R for ddosin if we werent even in the fight

#3 i dont even understand wat r u tryin to point out right now ur sayin we ddosed wen we left the fight?

Clearly too simple minded

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Seriously, I think it's pretty sad the fun is turning into chaos, due to resistance's ddos acts (teamspeak and members) and hacking forums. Hope it could stop but I doubt that, I guess it's their only method to win fights and express how mad they are.

2 Members: Allen, Ex-

it's ok Ex-, you can stop reading the topic rofl.

hes probably re-reading word per word

My comp stays on and the PW topic is up in a tab on google chrome lmfao..

Gj

23727745.jpg

Must be just a coincidence that resistance is around everytime someone gets ddosed. *whistles*

`Stella your just soo new it hurts me inside ...

Seriously, I think it's pretty sad the fun is turning into chaos, due to resistance's ddos acts (teamspeak and members) and hacking forums. Hope it could stop but I doubt that, I guess it's their only method to win fights and express how mad they are.

Dude no offense but your clan sucks, You lost like 5 good members cause of your ****** acts. Don't even front cause when I was in UL you used to DDoS resistance members, plus you even let me come to a trip with a lvl 94. You even lost a RANK because your clan is so no honour, you blame R for EVERYTHING just to get us a bad look on PW. You act like such a child, and you think its cool. We as resistance know where we stand and I say we stand above all of these LPC's cause there has never been a day that I remember getting cleared by any of your clans at a trip unless you had mains or we were rging.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

gj pf really interesting topic hope to see you guys on saturday

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Gj

23727745.jpg

`Stella your just soo new it hurts me inside ...

Dude no offense but your clan sucks, You lost like 5 good members cause of your ****** acts. Don't even front cause when I was in UL you used to DDoS resistance members, plus you even let me come to a trip with a lvl 94. You even lost a RANK because your clan is so no honour, you blame R for EVERYTHING just to get us a bad look on PW. You act like such a child, and you think its cool. We as resistance know where we stand and I say we stand above all of these LPC's cause there has never been a day that I remember getting cleared by any of your clans at a trip unless you had mains or we were rging.

Cba to deal with your stupidity

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Flame off please Resistance :( This is Purefect's topic and I really like what they're doing atm.

Great job Purefect!

Resistance stop the flame from this post please.

We arent really flamin just that y r we the ones accused for ddosin? Gets VERY annoyin sometimes i also like wat Pf is doin they give us good competition

Pf and R should be worshiping us for killing those mains last fight :whistling: anyways it was fun! Hope we can do this every day of the week !

Oh and thank me for organising this ! ;)

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"