Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited Vs Purefect - F2P Prep

L3et

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you just did was point at the text and say it's fake, that's no different to replying to this topic saying it's fake. You just put it in image format lol.

None of it is fake, I am sure that pic isn't fake.

What did we do with the pic? photoshopped it?

Yo Ex, you spelt 'lying' wrong, bro, we're not 'lieing'.

Lol..you can clearly see allen has 3-4 lines with the same time on it..I Haven't even been on IRC all day seeing as I've been getting DDoS'd and still am..Just sad L3et..Really sad..GJ on the win anyway.

Thanks, if only you guys didn't start all this ddosing, there wouldn't be any problems at all, just to clear it up.

Whatever m8s, keep the propaganda flowing.

Now you know how we feel when you were constantly ddosing us? :(

It is unfortuanate that someone would ddos you.

Thanks for the compliment :D

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Whatever m8s, keep the propaganda flowing.

You're obviously thinking of something different to frame us seeing as you clearly edited your topic. Your original post is two posts above me.

the picture is stating that even though the timezones may be different it's not the hours that are off, its the minutes.

i dont really care about ddosing because i know that we dont. But i would like to get a prep against you guys =]

bSHM3.png

the picture is stating that even though the timezones may be different it's not the hours that are off, its the minutes.

i dont really care about ddosing because i know that we dont. But i would like to get a prep against you guys =]

If only you guys accepted and not purposely ask us for a prep when you know we have an event at that moment.

If only you guys accepted and not purposely ask us for a prep when you know we have an event at that moment.

we ask when the times are convenient for both clans.

bSHM3.png

Can't we just play runescape guys instead of posting propaganda ....

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you