Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's F2P Saturday

Ben√

Still no site but I tried to make it look more pretty :(

2q0vkf4.png

Today was a great day for NME, not only did we have an epic action packed trip, but we also proceeded to the last 8 in the Jagex tournament after our simple win vs. Citology.

NME Starting: 40

Citology Starting: 18

NME Ending: 40 [sean Tnak]

Citology Ending: 0

2q0vkf4.png

Trip KDR

120721234803.png

After our epic win, we headed out with a solid 38 NME members and quickly found Hostility fighting SOP. We decided to AC and let them fight it out until Zenith came crashing in. However, just as Z came in, so did TLP so we dipped south.

After about 10 seconds, we had word that Z had logged out and despite being significantly out numbered; we thought we’d rush TLP. We held our own for about 30 seconds until we saw CP crash from the West so we decided to dip south to single.

Cp followed us to single, sniping as we moved down so as soon as we hit that multi spot east of BH crater we turned on them. We began dropping them like flies despite being down 8 at that moment in time. We called a move further south and picked off about 5-6 CP/EF that were stupid enough to follow, before pushing on top of them at full strength after those who died vs. TLP had returned. We knew we had the upper hand and had just pushed on top of them, decimating them left, right and centre when we saw a clan north. I\\\'m not sure who it was, but whoever it was made CP panic. They ran all the way south to the BH entrance and frantically tried to log.

2q0vkf4.png

We logged into Mossies and started bashing on CP in single but due to the amount of mains that they had with them, we decided to run to multi. We were confidently they wouldn’t follow as they rarely come into multi and so an opportunity arose where we could kill those 3-4 mains that followed. After they died, we foolishly waited for them at vents; but low and behold, we were rushed by FOE. We dipped south and logged.

2q0vkf4.png

We had word that HI was in another world and although we had AC’s a fight for them earlier, we wanted to hit them. However, as we logged in, we heard that Zenith had crashed. We rushed Zenith who were spread outside corp but within seconds TLP crashed. We pulled back to single and waited for events to develop but everyone just went into the lobby so we hopped to our own world to get a rebank.

2q0vkf4.png

After banking, we decided to send a few scouts onto CP who were hitting HI in single. Despite HI’s best attempts to get in CP in multi, they just simply refused so we decided to pay them a little visit. It was pretty funny watching CP get destroyed in single with 1 or 2 people accidently running to multi every now and again. We decided to get a fall in south of the pond when the majority of CP were cleared but low and behold, they actually ran to multi north of the pond? We seized this opportunity and quickly got on top of them with scims. However, within 30 seconds of fighting, we realised why they had gone to multi as the battlefield was now littered with mains LOL. This didn’t stop us, we sat there for about 30 minutes smacking them around the battlefield, clearing them numerous times. We gradually moved the fight north of mossies but each time we’d clear them, 5-6 of them would run south to try to try and pull the fight back to mossies. We literally got a fall in, walked north of mossies to the vents and sat there and rested. CP didn’t want to move more than 2 minimaps away from single, so we just logged with our 2.0 KDR. CP will try and call the win as we logged out but after having more mains than CP accounts presents and still coming out with a 0.5 KDR to our 2.0 is just horrific lmfao.

KDR of the CP fight:

120721234657.png

It was a great day, I think NME (and Fatality?) are the first pure clans to make the quarter finals of Jagex cup? I’m not sure, but either way, it was a great day.

There’s a lack of pictures as our site’s currently down, so members are unable to upload them and post them anywhere. If NME members wish to post below, they’re more than welcome too.

Hi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job guy :)

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

No mention of Myk being super ownage and hitting a milestone?

That's alright, I got you.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

was fun

gratz to fayth for getting 99 attack 8 months after i got it woot milestone@

Nice Prayer. Nice Combat.

AqopR.png

We owned today. I had a good time at the full out as it was so easy rofl.

Also fighting cp at mossies was real fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

was fun

gratz to fayth for getting 99 attack 8 months after i got it woot milestone@

Nice Prayer. Nice Combat.

Listening to the whole thing.

AqopR.png

Thanks for the ac m8s and sorry for crashing ur fight vs cp we just hate cp l0l

Ooh, that was you!

Yeh we just killed 2-3 cp seems like u already cleared it b4 we came.

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif