Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Resistance - There can only be one #1

2aj6wqc.jpg
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.” - Adolf Hitler

Today Resistance massed up and peaked 34 members and maintaining 30+ the entire trip. After a week full of false propaganda and the formation of a new alliance called #LED who's sole purpose was to dismantlement Resistance inside and out. Click here to read more about #led.
212thyv.jpg

Resistance vs Unlimited

To start off the trip with a bang, we got word that was Unlimited camped around level 18 single strip - We decided to take advantage of this oppurtunity to make those retards rage by hitting them in single. After a few seconds of letting the fight develop we decided to pull west into multi to see if they would give us the fight that we've been wanting, and they did. The fight started out with unlimited hitting our front line with there glorious mains in mith, nevertheless we threw up melee prayers had bow out focused on the north east side of the hill and started to break them down, we notied they stated to pull away so we decided to call 1 final push to end it, this resulted in the fight ultimately ending at sperm hill and Resistance coming out on top with the W as usual. Thanks for the fight Unlimishit

Resistance VS CLUSTER
Shortly after we got word that there was a cluster in w29 I believe, we quickly hopped without banking our hard earned lootations and got to the action. The fight had been in full affect for around 5 minutes around vents, we rushed in bows out overheads and on and quickly had all clans running in a hurry, we focused on xL for the free loot. We pushed them all the way to mossies where we got a fallin and got ready for the re-rushWe rushed in there easily clearing UL stragglers and the majority of LT, unknowinngly PF rushed us from the north as we pushing south, after a few seconds we realized our numbers had dropped exponentially from the previous fights and we needed a regroup. We'll give PF the win on that one >.<

Resistance VS CLUSTER
After waiting to hit unlimited again but seeing as they were in lobby for nearly 10 minutes we decided to find something else to do. We got word from the neighborhood spiderman that there was a cluster at ca. We decided after the cluster that we had just finished clearing we would beable to prevail again and we did so. The fight started with an Initial 1v1 rush in Between UL & PF I believe if not someone correct me. But anyway as that fight progressed more and more clans and (mains on UL's side)started to get involved. We started out with fight PF At the entrance of ca, seconds later UL rushed in from the north and we dropped down to the lava with bows out sniping at the entranceand even a few more seconds later LT did aswell and we called a push ontop of them with scims out eliminating the majority of them.

212thyv.jpg

120721150634.png
120721130016.png
120721131634.png
120721132050.png
120721132121.png
120721132236.png
120721132308.png
120721132338.png
120721133724.png
120721133730.png
120721140912.png
120721140919.png
120721141641.png
120721141851.png
120721143934.png
120721144229.png
120721144254.png
120721145044.png
120721150213.png
120721150225.png
120721150227.png
120721150743.png
120721150838.png

212thyv.jpg

Flash3:Bang bang!
bSHM3.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun ass trip, probably 1 of the best yet.

KDR for the day, a bit low because of the clusters we were involved in today, but who cares about kdr its bout dat fun doe :D

p8u81.jpg

The tough guys unveild

1056zyv.jpg

9k5yqu.jpg

cnQ4z.png

Was a nice saturday, looking forward for the next one.

Lookin forward to a prep. If #led allows it.

wtf is led, and yeah pm me on irc if u want one.

You tell me nooblet.

allen you ddosed me you lying mofo

nice trip,

my kills don't count towards pf seeing im not in cc ;C looks like bv had fun

Along with like the 40% multiclanners that were on our trip that weren't in the CC aswell :P

9k5yqu.jpg u clearly see (me) an operator in my channel saying, ima ddos you to my own member as trolling.

quit the propaganda mate resistanceddos.png

Scroll up more please. thanks

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Lol Bv as usualy with that kdr lol looked like fun :P wasnt there but meh :P looked like We stayed #1 :) and it looked like Pf gave us competition

Gj guyz :)

Sad to see we kept gettin ddosed by "some1"

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Lol Bv as usualy with that kdr lol looked like fun :P wasnt there but meh :P looked like We stayed #1 :) and it looked like Pf gave us competition

Yeah :/ Pf is good, just alot of idiots leading that clan. Except for my ***** Jail`

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Well apparently now we're ddosing ourselves..Anyway thats besides the point..The trip was awesome you should've been there =D

was fun destroying R! u maintained 30+ the whole trip and lost to 24 Unlimited at Gh?

But you can clearly see your losses in the vid, especially the 1 at the beggining.

Sorry about the low quality vid, Mine should be up shorter but its a bit longer thats why its taking time.