Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's P2P Sunday

Ben√

After an action packed F2P trip yesterday, we went into our ‘weaker’ server full of confidence. We knew we’d have some interesting fights and this trip turned out to be one of our best ones yet spanning over 2 hours and 20 minutes.

2q0vkf4.png

120722231708.png

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy vs Corrupt Pures

Our first fight was against CP who were spread north of BH. Both our north and south sides ran in with specs and we simply over powered them. After about 45 seconds of fighting, none of them were left on the battlefield and were either in single or edge. As we were killing those few left in mossies, FOE rushed in so we dipped.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy vs Frenzy

Our second fight was against Frenzy. We knew we were going to be out numbered a bit but for the sake of action, we rushed them. After about 2 minutes, FOE or Zenith(I believed?) crashed it. We moved south west and logged out.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy vs Corrupt Pures

After the re-bank, we canoed up and to our surprise we found CP. When we got together, we moved north of mossies waiting for CP to come out and eventually, to their credit, they did. However, it wasn’t long before the 20 or so CP that were north began to die and they decided to get a regroup south in single again. We moved north and then west as we saw on the world tracker another clan logged in and all of a sudden were rushed by FOE.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy vs Final Ownage Elite

This time we were slightly better prepared in a lonesome single spot. We just barraged them and tried to cause some damage; in other words, we attempted to fight back where others would have just logged lol. It was pretty funny and we did so some damage, however as time went on FOE got on top of us and there’s only so much work we can do with 25 people haha. Good Job FOE.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy vs Frenzy

Our last fight was the best fight of the day, and probably one of the most respectable the pure community’s seen of late[i’ll explain why later].

The fight started by us being severely out numbered, rushing Frenzy at dwarfs. Originally our northside got rocked but our south side got some quick Ko’s. As time went on, the numbers difference began to show so we moved the fight south gradually to the 18 return spot. The fight drifted between our control and Frenzy’s control but all of a sudden about 6-7 mains teleported in and started attacking. We Pm’d Fz’s officials and agreed to get off each other. Both clans then worked together to clear the battlefield of the mains before proceeding in battle. The fight dragged on and on until after 28 minutes of fighting we decided to call it quits and call off returners. It was a great, fun fight and I really hope to do more in the future, thanks.

2q0vkf4.png

After an eventful trip, we decided it would be best to end. We had a great weekend, especially as our site has been down all week so I'd like to thank all NME members for being there.

Can't be asked to post pics but I'll put in the video when someone uploads.

Hi

12 kills 0 deaths. Im pretty happy.

Some people are mad :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

was fun, had good fights with frenzy.

Would have **** on foe had we had 10 or so more, and not been out because of CP. That gwas spot was beautiful.

Oh well, FOE didn't know haha, they just out manned and out gunned us :[ haha so gj to them.

we own

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Gj NME. And FINALLY our sites are back up

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

Nice work NME :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

:D

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS