Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Slumptality 2012: An EoP Production

Leech

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drake you suck at sticking up for your clan holy cow... Your only comeback is pretending Fi slumped for 3 years, despite your own clan not even competing with us for those 3 years, while briefly closing into us. You were #2 F2p at the end of 2011 getting smashed by MM every weekend because you didn't buy enough booters, other than that you've been invisible since Spring 2007.

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

Current>Past

by your logic I can just camp the fact that you slumped for 3 consecutive years

have a nice day

If you're even mentioning the past, please link me to all your full-out win videos.

Nvm I'll do it for you:

Eop history:

-Start, get raped and close into Fi

-Reopen cause someone didn't get promotion in Fi

-Mass recruit at PC and fight 0 pure clans claim #1 till Fi completely obliterates them

-Slump

-pull 30's until ranks hack ranks, cancel trips

-slump till 2010

-Get out of slump and claim to be #1 hated clan

-Slump all of 2012 and lose another full out to Fatality

Fatality history:

#1 F2P for like 6 months

Slump for 3 years

Well at least that looks better than Eop's :teehee:

Except 2010-late 2011 FI were nowhere to be found whilst EoP were rivaling MM for #1

Except 2006-2012 when Fi, Foe,MM all won full outs

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

lol only kids defending fi are a bunch of elders who are unaware that we controlled the f2p wilderness from roughly october 2010 until january 2012

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

Drake you suck at sticking up for your clan holy cow... Your only comeback is pretending Fi slumped for 3 years, despite your own clan not even competing with us for those 3 years, while briefly closing into us. You were #2 F2p at the end of 2011 getting smashed by MM every weekend because you didn't buy enough booters, other than that you've been invisible since Spring 2007.

LOL I don't lie about my clan, unlike someone on this very topic denying the fact that they pulled 12 to mandatory trips, and peaked at 40 for 3 years consecutively

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

its kinda funny seeing how more and more open eop are about their teamspeak antics.

Newbery_Honor_Seal.gif

theres a medal for ur fictional essay, uve earned it champ

Considering you probably have never read a book in your life, I doubt you would be eligible to give out this award.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/I-Can-Make-You-Thi...ef=cm_lmf_tit_1

if u can read i suggest this, could really help you and your problem

tumblr_lvva1asXJw1qlu878o1_500.gif

To late my young virgin friend, I already achieved sexyness months ago.

tumblr_lvw5klGbf01qehhlxo1_400.gif

e-Traction%20Bus%2009-12-04%20(8).jpg

careful man Fi members get hit by those things all the time

Fi can be so silly :teehee:

Breaking footage of te amo 666's death

1308850236_guy_gets_hit_by_bus.gif

tumblr_m199l9ajsL1qdlh1io1_400.gif

1281006138_dancing-homie-gets-hit-by-ice-cream-truck.gif

damn takin shots @ a dead person who cant defend themselves. e thuggin @ its finesttttttttttttttt

making fun of an irl death...? New lows even for a scum clan like yours.

6sno.jpg

i aint mad at cha, just let him be at rest tbh

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Addy Daddy's girl leaked;

Spoiler:

53Mvp.png

over and out

nice man givin it to granny

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

lol only kids defending fi are a bunch of elders who are unaware that we controlled the f2p wilderness got raped week in, week out by MM from roughly october 2010 until january 2012

fixed

LOL I don't lie about my clan, unlike someone on this very topic denying the fact that they pulled 12 to mandatory trips, and peaked at 40 for 3 years consecutively

Eop 2007-2010

tru tru

Congrats to all pure clans that have lasted more than 5 years and have won full outs!

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Addy Daddy's girl leaked;

Spoiler:

53Mvp.png

over and out

LMFAO

comes on for first time in like a month, posts sandwich lady, dips out again

hzyo.png

Eop 2007-2010

tru tru

Congrats to all pure clans that have lasted more than 5 years and have won full outs!

In case you haven't noticed, not one person here even cares what you have to say l o l

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

its kinda funny seeing how more and more open eop are about their teamspeak antics.

Newbery_Honor_Seal.gif

Considering you probably have never read a book in your life, I doubt you would be eligible to give out this award.

l0l0l

(09:11:31) <@[101]> Said some people also said certain people dont need a Gold name near there face plate of IRC. However i say nah he helps.

atleast i can speak engrish

What lol?

LOL! Who still plays this game

Good job EOP, it's nice to see you guys are enjoying your wins over Fi etc

Seeing some of the posts about Te Amo was pretty disgusting though

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Newbery_Honor_Seal.gif

l0l0l

(09:11:31) <@[101]> Said some people also said certain people dont need a Gold name near there face plate of IRC. However i say nah he helps.

What lol?

idk man u were the 1 who said it

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Eop 2007-2010

tru tru

In case you haven't noticed, not one person here even cares what you have to say l o l

82 User(s) are reading this topic (42 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

40 Members: Shalamaar, 101, shokh, Allen, -Ricky, A-Bad-Tank, albania, Hey-Ireland, Drake-, Pepe, Tayyab-, erupt3d, Flabbyrange, CnG, Co0kiezs, Farcast, Rihana Pm Me, Aaron Z, Jamz, ydoC, Urself, -Joey-, Ducky, Blck, Punt, Gack, Feelthef1re, pink clay, Sweep, qxz k0ed qxz, random123, Jakeeee, Abz, Dave, Gotcho, Kirbyy, Swelly, L3et, Ayo Loki, Rino-Addy

Dam you just can't win one can you.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Eop 2007-2010

tru tru

yes because thats why ur here on a saturday night replying to his every post

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Good job EOP, it's nice to see you guys are enjoying your wins over Fi etc

Seeing some of the posts about Te Amo was pretty disgusting though

hey honey

hzyo.png

Newbery_Honor_Seal.gif

l0l0l

What lol?

idk man u were the 1 who said it

context is a wonderful thing

eopsumm.png