Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Prescribe's Refills | 60+ Pull | Domination

Hormone

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly the ********* topic title i have seen in my pure clanning history.

Bruh....you must be new.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Goodjob Zenith, Seems like fun trip

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

looks like we had half your amount looking at minimap lol

gj on trip. Hopefully we can get a real fight if jagex fix there servers

Maybe if you guys stopped hopping every time we got into your world.

that chris collin topic backfired LMFAO

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

Was fun :) Shame the main clans couldn't **** off to let us have a nice clean fight.

EDIT: Zenith members stop flaming other clans you ******* idiots.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Known facts after reading 5 pages of replies:

1) "We use Mains". We never called SY. I, myself died 5 times from mains.

2) There is no fun for us in long run vs TLP, because apperently we are not even open for 2 years. Yet they got smacked from 60 pulls to 30 pulls in a week.

3) Fi is flame baiting so they can get rivaly and hype up agian so they can pull high agian.

inb4some1repliesflameing

2) There is no fun for us in long run vs TLP, because apperently we are not even open for 2 years. Yet they got smacked from 60 pulls to 30 pulls in a week.

3) Fi is flame baiting so they can get rivaly and hype up agian so they can pull high agian.

inb4some1repliesflameing

Flameflameflameflame

Gj Z lol looked nice

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

i dont c y these kids bch about mains coming, this is pure clanning 2k12, not 2k7 every1 brings main nowadays. just today i guess zenith got "caught" with a main teaming with Z so w0t let ppl do how they want, and maybe the ppl who bch about mains coming, they should bring their own. like i said its pure clanning 2k12, not 2k7

photo-5003.jpg

i dont c y these kids bch about mains coming, this is pure clanning 2k12, not 2k7 every1 brings main nowadays. just today i guess zenith got "caught" with a main teaming with Z so w0t let ppl do how they want, and maybe the ppl who bch about mains coming, they should bring their own. like i said its pure clanning 2k12, not 2k7

:P shokhakhon

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

GJ Z

TLP had the log in glitch and we were rushing in with waves of 10 at a time. You had more than us but no excuse for that fight.

No flame, but why do you bring SY? I mean it just makes you guys look bad, this is the first time I have seen you with them in a while, but what prompted you to bring them back?

Look forward to next weekend.

Our mains were looking for some action, we have to feed our dogs every once and a while, wouldn't want them biting the hands that feed now would we? :teehee: Jk.

Was a fun trip, I was honestly camping pw for tlp to flame but sadly there has been no flame.

it wasn't even sy lol it was ff

9xhzA.png

seems legit

i agree it looks like we were obviously winning

seems legit

I wonder how the Sy mains knew the difference between fatality and zenith.

I suppose it went like this:

6OAnb.png

<@[Fi]John> .clan jadink0

-[44]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Jadink0 is in Serenity Retired and Inactives | Members: 28 | Average combat: 103.1/112.36 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/syretired :: http://s7.zetaboards...Serenity/index/

The fight would have been a good one, but you chose to team with mains instead of keeping it clean. Not sure where you found the pride in this trip from to make this topic, but perhaps letting a main clan tag along is the usual thing for Zenith. Hopefully you fight us next weekend without them.

i'm gonna be honest here, sy has tlp locs and you called tlp

Winners

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Fi claims that we used mains but yet they got Am your dad on sunday trips.

lol am ur dads killed me so many ****** times, dont even try. the only clans that are saying, "everyone brings mains" are freakin z and eop.

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

I suppose it went like this:

6OAnb.png

<@[Fi]John> .clan jadink0

-[44]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Jadink0 is in Serenity Retired and Inactives | Members: 28 | Average combat: 103.1/112.36 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/syretired :: http://s7.zetaboards...Serenity/index/

The fight would have been a good one, but you chose to team with mains instead of keeping it clean. Not sure where you found the pride in this trip from to make this topic, but perhaps letting a main clan tag along is the usual thing for Zenith. Hopefully you fight us next weekend without them.

i'm gonna be honest here, sy has tlp locs and you called tlp

*cough* [TLP]Howls *cough*

2ewgrxw.gif

The only reason why TLP are not flaming is because they are simply scared. Tlp's last F2P trip topic was full of flame baits, because they thought their 20 applicants would sustain them through the rivalry.

Scared of what? A clan that has closed 3 times and has not been around for more than 2 years?

Give me a break. I'm the last one to flame but you are senseless if you think zenith can compete with tlp in the long run

:yes:

Lets be honest here Zenith...

This so called Rivarly...won't do much for you in the long run.

Goodluck keeping those NPO members happy, i mean we both remember the last time those useless kids joined a clan..

They left to open another clan, yet again close. History repeats...but one thing is for sure, TLP's core will never die.

U say npo was **** but u never beat us @ anything

How long have outrage/npo been open for combined?

Do you honestly think you compete with IR?

I can understand zenith saying something like that but really.. NPO, who are you?

Lets be real here, The IR and Z Rivalry was a good one, If you honestly put NPO in Zenith's spot with that type of Rivarly thats that heated... We would of closed you in a matter of weeks. Your clan came out of nowhere thinking they were ****.. then ended up closing, JUST LIKE THE PREVIOUS CLAN OUTRAGE.

u should take a chill pill, its a game ***** say gz and be done with it plox

gj 2day zenith

You have your past clan History in your signature yet say stupid **** like "its just a game".

Watch out yo, best f2p caller!

The first week of npo opening we got a core of 30 people thenw e prepped u and pulled around 27 and u pulled 20 and we **** on ur face nuff said #Tale **** cause ur in foe now

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

inb4some1repliesflameing

60 pulls to 30 pulls?? The last time tlp pulled 60 besides for today was earlier in 2012 and that was when zenith was pulling 25-30 and was fighting ef, and teaming with bv? So explain to me how you caused us to go from 60 pulls to 30 pulls lol

xncgb5.jpg