Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Prescribe's Refills | 60+ Pull | Domination

Hormone

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Inb4 Fatality begins to focus on Zenith.. and we all know how that will end lol..

Inb4 chad applies for zenith

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Good fight, but you didn't clear us there were like 5 of you left and a lot of mains and random 1 itemers so we left, then apparently you decided to re-rush with all your returners. You can't expect us to wait for you while we fight mains and 1 itemers after clearing almost all of you.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

GJ Z

TLP had the log in glitch and we were rushing in with waves of 10 at a time. You had more than us but no excuse for that fight.

No flame, but why do you bring SY? I mean it just makes you guys look bad, this is the first time I have seen you with them in a while, but what prompted you to bring them back?

Look forward to next weekend.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

GJ Z

TLP had the log in glitch and we were rushing in with waves of 10 at a time. You had more than us but no excuse for that fight.

No flame, but why do you bring SY? I mean it just makes you guys look bad, this is the first time I have seen you with them in a while, but what prompted you to bring them back?

Our mains were looking for some action, we have to feed our dogs every once and a while, wouldn't want them biting the hands that feed now would we? :teehee: Jk.

Was a fun trip, I was honestly camping pw for tlp to flame but sadly there has been no flame.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

not sure how you idiots lost to mm, but trip was fun

cause mm's #1

Us Rushing you at newgate

a20x36.gif

aajajajaj

meant in clanwars, seeing as we 3-0'd u in 1 def cap preps -.-

can't do it in no def caps tho :confused:

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

GJ Z

Our mains were looking for some action, we have to feed our dogs every once and a while, wouldn't want them biting the hands that feed now would we? :teehee: Jk.

Was a fun trip, I was honestly camping pw for tlp to flame but sadly there has been no flame.

it wasn't even sy lol it was ff

GJ Z

@Breed Most TLP wont flame unless baited...sad I know

@Ryan1 IDK if I am supposed to put a troll face or a .... face or both. Either way main is main. (Inb4 mm says we main for turmoil. What idiots amirite!)

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

GJ Z

@Ryan1 IDK if I am supposed to put a troll face or a .... face or both. Either way main is main. (Inb4 mm says we main for turmoil. What idiots amirite!)

cif4c8.png

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

GJ Z

Honestly the only person I see in TLP who is consistently flaming is that 0mgi0wnu kid, he just makes you guys look bad, I haven't really seen much more flame from other TLP members as of recently, apart from Booos but he's been flaming us ever since he was in that Frenzy clan lol. :teehee:

2ewgrxw.gif

GJ Z

9xhzA.png

seems legit

I wonder how the Sy mains knew the difference between fatality and zenith.

The only reason why TLP are not flaming is because they are simply scared. Tlp's last F2P trip topic was full of flame baits, because they thought their 20 applicants would sustain them through the rivalry.

woop woop

not sure how you idiots lost to mm, but trip was fun

cause mm's #1

Us Rushing you at newgate

a20x36.gif

aajajajaj

meant in clanwars, seeing as we 3-0'd u in 1 def cap preps -.-

makes no sense but we own in dangerous, suck at safe lol

gj on your trip z