Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe takes gold.

walli

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stay above 18 ports if its an issue young muffinz although we raped you down 10+ as furious just let slip in high wild.

lmao i just watched your vid and i cant believe how edited that is. If your going to claim a win or a good trip at least bother to make a legit vid not throw random clips together and make it look like 1 fight

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

stay above 18 ports if its an issue young muffinz although we raped you down 10+ as furious just let slip in high wild.

Except you didn't rape us down 10, you lost to us down 10. Though the whole down 10 argument kind of loses it's value when there are 30 mains running around specing pures (they didn't attack too many of your members because these mains were 110-120 combat and targeted lower levels).

Anyways, we didn't see the mains except for when fighting you so who knows how they got locs. The first fight at gdz the mains literally ran right past all of foe and focused the MM east of gdz and near new gate so yeah. The only time they attacked you guys was when they couldn't attack us at 18s lol.

Anyways, was a fun trip, hope we get more fights like that (except without the mains) in the few remaining weeks to come.

:D:D:D

did you get asked to edit out your vid you posted by foe leaders :D:D:D

Since they didn't let you keep your post it i did it for you

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

;) that vid show mm getting bullied :D:D and i couldn't ******* embedd the vid... so i was liek fuc kit..

Don't be butt hurt yoshi, all you gotta say is good job and move on, it a game :wub:

Except you didn't rape us down 10, you lost to us down 10. Though the whole down 10 argument kind of loses it's value when there are 30 mains running around specing pures (they didn't attack too many of your members because these mains were 110-120 combat and targeted lower levels).

Anyways, we didn't see the mains except for when fighting you so who knows how they got locs. The first fight at gdz the mains literally ran right past all of foe and focused the MM east of gdz and near new gate so yeah. The only time they attacked you guys was when they couldn't attack us at 18s lol.

Anyways, was a fun trip, hope we get more fights like that (except without the mains) in the few remaining weeks to come.

wheres ur vid

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

to all the people tht said i edited most of the parts out of the vid ur completely morons

first fight was at gdz area, logged in, started vidding.

We holded our ground at the hut, 1:00 few mm members tried to bail heading newgate, foe clears up gdz area => back to newgate to clear rest of the mm members, no one to be found => clear mains up

round one winner = FOE

after clearing the same main team/clan at 50 port/newgate area mm decided to rush in 1:44, pushed mm all the way to single clearing up a large proportion of ur members, mm tried to grab some kills hitting foe members from single, foe holded their ground for the people that were returning from gdz area, got a regroup going pulled the fight all the way to gdz, gdz cleared, followed a bunch of mm members tht were tying to bail through gap, cleared it up all the way to corp area went back to gap killed few mm stragglers, headed to bank to bank our loots

round two winner = FOE

5:43 after banking the loot teled up to 18's where we cleared mm once again, we got rushed by a main team/clan accepted the challenge and cleared em aswell

round three winner = FOE

had a great day no deaths at all no clip editing or whatsoever

pink blood was shed that day

^_^

2ed9rah.png

I saw Fayuca with Team Baconstrips, is he not associated with MM somehow or was atleast?

His lilguy is in MM but leaders let him come to event on his main to.

Looks like domination :) Gj FOE

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

:D:D:D

did you get asked to edit out your vid you posted by foe leaders :D:D:D

Since they didn't let you keep your post it i did it for you

Yeah that vid shows us beating you and you even get banged at 4:47 :D Maybe if fayuca wasn't there with baconstrips everytime or w/e we wouldn't have to deal with them

Was fun, #1 tele