Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Freeze Glitch.

Booos

Well, i just want to start off this topic by saying

I was the first pure with the freeze glitch, the first day the crucible came out; and i am STILL strongly against it.

As you all may know there is a major update happening soon which will lead to RS3/EoC whatever you want to call it. It will, without a doubt, end pure clanning as we know when it does go through (September 1st). So lately in all aspects of clanwars, people have been strongly abusing this new freeze glitch making maging even MORE of a chore during clan fights, as people can just run around with a knife in their inventory virtually invincible to bolas as well.

It's when you see mini's like this, that you know clanwars is going downhill in a time where the game will very soon end for most of us. It's making p2p warring into just an overpowered f2p arena. Can we all seriously just leave this ridiculous stuff behind when we go into minis/preps/trips/even F2P preps are affected by it. More and more players are starting to obtain it and abuse it in pure clanning-and LETS BE HONEST; we all know jagex isn't going to fix this anytime soon. All you have to do is go to the crucible and go back in to get rid of the glitch. Very simple: go to you clan's event, then go back in and get the freeze glitch for pking or whatever you do, it's probably already ruined on the game whatever it is. It's quite frustrating that respected clans like FOE are abusing this glitch for clanning at this point. I know i'll probably get a few cheeky ADAPT OR DIE BRO responses out of this. If you want clanwars fights to be 50v50 nrangers with bolas that freeze for 2 seconds and people running around sniping 24/7-FINE by me. Discuss this then. I think the freeze glitch is ruining clanning even more, at a point where people are trying to enjoy the last few weeks of it.

tl;dr?

-freeze glitch; cant be barraged AT ALL; people pray range with knives in their invys; i do not like it? along with many others. Nobody has brought it up yet, because it hasnt been a problem until now. I see many kids obtaining it daily.

./Discuss? Support? Comment and tell me what you think about keeping the freeze glitch COMPLETELY out of clanning.

121109164212.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using any sort of advantage, whether it be illegal use of technology in order to bump the odds in your favor or by abusing a glitch, shows the desparation needed by a select few clans to win the fight unfairly.

Ultimately, it falls on the clan leaders to force their members to rid their accounts of the bug. Blame them.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

What Skillzy said tbh.

Its a sad thing and i have been seeing it alot more recently. sad really.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

It's not like you can't easily get rid of it either. Having 1/2 people with it isn't that bad but when litterally everyone in a mini or 1/3 of the people that attend a prep have it that is just out of hand.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

so annoying when tons of people have it :/

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

P2p is goin downhill lol seein more and more mains start snipin lol, lagg in p2p is kinda big :P and freeze glitch is ruinin cw >.<

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

I like how quickly the topic has changed into flaming other clans and not about Jagex not fixing it lmfoa

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it