Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Swagtastic Monday ft A bunch of clans

-Austin-

99937644.png
So we had like 20 people on TS just chillin, so i was like ayo, waddup doe. You wanna get on our unofficial PKin' ****? Dey was like oh hells yeah. So we went out. We kept 15+ the entire trip and peaked at 26.

Loots were plentiful on this 4 hour pking adventure.

CmpAx.png

Video:

CmpAx.png

Leet Tactics vs Excel

Our first fight was against xL who had some lvl 50s masser clan in their friends chat. lol
We fought them at 13 ports, smacked um around a bit, then pushed them to BH crater where we cleared them up.

CmpAx.png

Leet Tactics vs Young Rebels

Next, we fought Young Rebels around corp. They kept hugging single, so we moved into single and fought them for a bit, pulled out, fought them in multi more, then they ran back into single and we cleared um up there.

CmpAx.png

Leet Tactics vs Unlimited

After that we fought Unlimited near sperm hill. I personally got dragged like really bad cuz this guy named Maniac or something looked like he was gonna die so i followed his ass like a really long way. Then i got bored and ran back, but dis dude tanked dat **** foreal. Oh and then we beat UL at sperm hill... Yeah...

CmpAx.png

Leet Tactics vs Purefect

Next we got a run in vs PF. They were supposed to be defending like vent or some ****, so we hopped at that single spot that those YR fuckers kept hugging, then we found PF there. So we like.. attacked um. Then they ran to multi and we cleared um, real talk.

CmpAx.png

Leet Tactics vs Lithuanians (The other LT)

After our tussle with PF, we approached the mighty Lithuanians who have a new name for their clan that i can't spell nor pronounce , so they shall be the Lithuanians today. Anyways we fought um at Gap. We had some numbers on them they outleveled us like a *****, we won.

CmpAx.png

Leet Tactics vs Bloody Vikingz

Last fight of the day we killed BV at 13 ports. This fight sucked they like didn't even return or last long at all but they had more than us like wtf man. Then we ended cuz we'd been out like 4 hours, and Mulugg had to go hunt for dinner to bring back to his Ethiopian cave family.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

4 hour pk trip 0.o... Nice fights tho :P nice killin that fake Lt >.< lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance