Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RuneScape..

NoSympathyy

I've been playing RuneScape on and off since 2003-2012 as many of you have seen my Finalé video, I had a good run. Why did I quit? Because, It's not about adapting to this new update happening soon the EoC (Evolution of Combat), it's about continuing the legacy RuneScape was and has always been. No OTHER MMORPG comes close to how RuneScape was. So unique. The community, although can be separated by clans, by people who play to just annoy others and by those who have been playing for a long time, was all one. Update after update Jagex tried to make the game more efficient, not just for the players but for their game and to attract a newer base of customers. I for one cannot agree all their updated decisions were good, nor were they dramatically bad. On the other hand every update we stuck with them, we lost friends and family along the way with the removal of Wildy, The new Hitpoints Update, Bringing back Free-Trade and so forth, but asides those numbers we still remained for our one true passion. RuneScape.

If you are a video maker, I see this as one last stand. I have never really helped out along with those riots always happening at varrock square throughout the years, but if this is our last chance to make Jagex see that that other company who bought 55% of their shares are ruining the game for the majority (although the minority do enjoy the EoC and I'm not here to say you're wrong, so please don't think otherwise) they should step back in and take action. Listen to the video, watch the old memories and maybe we can send a message through to someone, somewhere who has the possible actions and final decisions to change their mind and help out this community that is now a split family. This is just my say, this is NOT my video, I just remixed it all credits go to MLGi for creating it and respect for that. Leave a comment on the topic if you can, help share it around, either my video or the original video (in my video description).

Note: To those saying we won't do anything and it'll have no effect. I for one understand that, but I see this as our last stand. I quit the game to stop paying my fee's towards a corrupt game. I miss RS, I miss the community, I don't want change and if you're for or against it let your opinions be heard!

Random Question: How many actual legit players do you think remain playing everyday to this date?

My Video (ReMixed):

Original video:

Creator of the video: http://www.youtube.com/user/MLGudi

It's not about the amount of hits you give,

It's about the amount you can take and keep moving forward.

NoSympathites, ONWARDS!

SPECTACULAR!

Irc Chan; #NS

Youtube/xShapershifterx

Man. Liam. You are one cheeky ******* mate. <3

Idk I'm over rs. Its a dead game, even if things revert back to before EoC, I doubt anything will change, I mean, it will be the same dead wilderness, same immature players. Etc etc. In my opinion, I think runescape just needs to die. Its been a great run, as for a lot of us. Most of us are growing up and moving on, and they need to appeal to the younger audience, which is what they've been doing for quite awhile (making the game easier, ie gravestones, updating tutorial, new low level quests, etc etc.)

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

The game came to a point where I just couldn't play anymore, even if i forced myself. For about a year I only played on saturdays/sundays because of EOP. I even turned main to try and enjoy all the stuff pures can't do but I still didn't enjoy the game. I guess it meant it was time to move on... the game was fun while it lasted but now its dead...

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

Man. Liam. You are one cheeky ******* mate. <3

Idk I'm over rs. Its a dead game, even if things revert back to before EoC, I doubt anything will change, I mean, it will be the same dead wilderness, same immature players. Etc etc. In my opinion, I think runescape just needs to die. Its been a great run, as for a lot of us. Most of us are growing up and moving on, and they need to appeal to the younger audience, which is what they've been doing for quite awhile (making the game easier, ie gravestones, updating tutorial, new low level quests, etc etc.)

Youknowwhoitis<3.

IT won't die because it makes to much money, Runescape changes to much now with to many updates , All the maxed mains are mad the game is to easy and the noobs think the game is to hard

your wrong, none of the gowers own rs anymore, they sold thier company long time ago meaning they know that this is happening

npbnw.png
61207262.png