Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Corrupt Pures 3-0

Co0kiezs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj but tell ur members to not flame so much at clan wars it makes you look bad B)

No one in my clan was taking this prep serious, even myself and the other high council who I was leading with. Hence why we didnt want to fullout you, because no one would take the prep or even a fullout serious.

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Gj but tell ur members to not flame so much at clan wars it makes you look bad B)
go tell luffy first o.O go look at 3:06 of the second vid probably why you lost (COCKY)

Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

No one in my clan was taking this prep serious, even myself and the other high council who I was leading with. Hence why we didnt want to fullout you, because no one would take the prep or even a fullout serious.

Wut lol

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

thx for fights was close

Do you ever give it a break, you're always mad is your life that depressing l0l

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

thx for fights was close

Your clan sucks.

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

thx for fights was close

Your clan sucks.

Im going to put you in the same place as Bradley l0l

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

lol josh would be advertising for leaks on our topics :)

Gf CP ty for the Prep gl at your Full Out

its funny, because out of every1 im the 1 with the leaks and my names not even there!

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

EF invites didnt carry

Do you have any room to talk when one of your own founders left your clan, death is upon you!

AzfyA.png

how can hostility even talk, seriously lmao\

your clan is made up out EF and XL. you've only been 9 months open and you closed once. in 9 months you've won 0 preps against clans in your league. and mustafa, you'll get your council soon , dont worry

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

how can hostility even talk, seriously lmao\

your clan is made up out EF and XL. you've only been 9 months open and you closed once. in 9 months you've won 0 preps against clans in your league. and mustafa, you'll get your council soon , dont worry

Nah im elite and i didnt even try like u did when u crawled up chains butthole and we havent closed and we have won almost every fight against clans in our league.

Anything more u have to say to make fun of urself?

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif