Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Legends of P2P ~ Keep your cheap tacky crowns.

walli

OnvB.jpg

ty for some loots. Dat sol son, can't afford that

PS; i rounded up like 4 eop and we banged out some mains. Probs didn't help that much but yeh strictly told members off MM/FOE unless helping to kill mains. GJ on your win, it was expected.

@High Council of Mercy

l0l-2.png

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I died about 50 times, and killed about 30 kids all a mixture of FOE and mains.

Lost about 46 sets of zuriels, and a few sols.

Meh, not gunna say it was fun because half the time it was too laggy, and I literally had mains/110 raggers camping the **** outta me with mauls and steel titans. I reckon those 126 main with yaks were happy with the bank they made...

At the very least I was a part of it though.

Gj today - and nice pull.

Oh and we peaked at ~107 ingame, no where near the ~120 range.

Opnb.png

you go girl

:teehee:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Shame zenith and eop had to try and ruin such a great event lol

dat 135 pull

message from eop ranks was to strictly watch & loot

soz if a few kids attacked any MM/Foe but ye

looked crazy, gratz on win

Saw preschool constantly teleing into GDZ and speccing FOE members. :x

He killed me but don't tell anyone

They call me big meech.

Holy crap, good freaking job FOE. I wouldn't ever thought you guys would actually risk your P2P crown in the wild, since every clan is trying their best to pull you guys down from the top. Especially since the fiasco with the mains in your wildy f2p full-out in 2009.

You guys pretty much summed up why you guys will always be Kings of P2P no matter what. You guys put in so much work over the past 7 years, there's no way anyone could question your title.

Excellent job!

well said man thanks

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Holy crap, good freaking job FOE. I wouldn't ever thought you guys would actually risk your P2P crown in the wild, since every clan is trying their best to pull you guys down from the top. Especially since the fiasco with the mains in your wildy f2p full-out in 2009.

You guys pretty much summed up why you guys will always be Kings of P2P no matter what. You guys put in so much work over the past 7 years, there's no way anyone could question your title.

Excellent job!

Excellent job!

hvw7ba.jpg
1spju.png

mackin' hoes since '94

Nice pull, now get that quality up to par ;P

a freebee tip from one of the kings of p2p, and by that i mean 5v5 p2p mini's only ^^

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Calm down there bro foe has more things to worry bout than winnin 20v20 fights. We go out and pk/fullout clans not just do 20v20 preps like the current 'Kings of p2p' l0l

we did great out opted by 20+ not cleared once and over half of foe with turmoil not sad at all gratz on ur pull too bad u had to adapt to earn the win
Yeah we recently adapted to win this war bro thanks for the fight

we did great out opted by 20+ not cleared once and over half of foe with turmoil not sad at all gratz on ur pull too bad u had to adapt to earn the win

Its literally impossible to get cleared with 100+ people at a return spot like gdz. mm did get pushed quite a bit though, nonetheless mm did do a good job considering all of foes advantages.

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Its literally impossible to get cleared with 100+ people at a return spot like gdz. mm did get pushed quite a bit though, nonetheless mm did do a good job considering all of foes advantages.

could just auto barrage gdz but that is impossible when 90% of u were just nig ranging with snakeskin and mauls :/

could just auto barrage gdz but that is impossible when 90% of u were just nig ranging with snakeskin and mauls :/

most of our warrers were maging.

hvw7ba.jpg
1spju.png

mackin' hoes since '94

most of you guys were in monk robes etcs...

mm just got back so fast seeing how they just put on str ammy and some monk robes

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

a freebee tip from one of the kings of p2p, and by that i mean 5v5 p2p mini's only ^^

Your welcome, I'm here for you if your clan needs some help :D

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg