Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures August the 5th P2P Trip

F0OK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

>Peaks at 45 but lies in their topic so it doesn't look like they're slumping. (yes we have many leaks in you)

>Tries to claim wins on us when being crashed by Fi and MM twice (I wonder who called them hmmmmm)

>Ends early

The propaganda in this topic really surprised me, shame on you TLP ;/

well i mean seeing as we just showed you pics of kdr after every fight, i don't know why we wouldn't claim wins when we had the better kdr and more members left at the battlefield =/.

Also why don't you use your leak to check out the attendance topic?

The KDR means nothing seeing as you called Fi to crash our first fight, you knew they were coming so you dipped out while they got kills on us, being your kill messages since you guys did more damage. Same with when MM crashed, I honestly didn't think you guys would resort to these puss y tactics. I guess next time we'll know, tlp can't fight their own battles, forever in the shadow of Fatality.

So TLP called FI and MM to crash when TLP was winning? Yes you got it all figured out l0l

>Peaks at 45 but lies in their topic so it doesn't look like they're slumping. (yes we have many leaks in you)

>Tries to claim wins on us when being crashed by Fi and MM twice (I wonder who called them hmmmmm)

>Ends early

Wheres your topic though?

creedv.png

>Ends early

What did you pull today?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

>Ends early

What did you pull today?

We left edge with like 45ish then a lot of ranks/members showed up late and we ended up peaking at 58.

Hi Loki

2ewgrxw.gif

One of your many warlords was lost, but don't worry I found him for you :P

120805162334.png

This topic is so dead, I just felt the need to spice it up a bit :teehee:

No wonder you got one banged L 0 L!

How can you say that there is any propaganda in this topic considering our topic has KDR and your topic has one vid, and none of our fights l0l. Must suck having a .3 kdr and blaming every loss on "TLP calling FI"

>Ends early

well i mean seeing as we just showed you pics of kdr after every fight, i don't know why we wouldn't claim wins when we had the better kdr and more members left at the battlefield =/.

Also why don't you use your leak to check out the attendance topic?

The KDR means nothing seeing as you called Fi to crash our first fight, you knew they were coming so you dipped out while they got kills on us, being your kill messages since you guys did more damage. Same with when MM crashed, I honestly didn't think you guys would resort to these puss y tactics. I guess next time we'll know, tlp can't fight their own battles, forever in the shadow of Fatality.

So TLP called FI and MM to crash when TLP was winning? Yes you got it all figured out l0l

l0l. Worse than that EOP logic a while back. I mean **** when they pull 40 and 5-8 are spies for TLP and other clans hahahah

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

>Ends early

What did you pull today?

We left edge with like 45ish then a lot of ranks/members showed up late and we ended up peaking at 58.

Hi Loki

Hmm that's weird my leak must be full of lies he said you dropped down to 30 something after we fought you the second time

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

>Ends early

What did you pull today?

Hi Loki

Hmm that's weird my leak must be full of lies he said you dropped down to 30 something after we fought you the second time

We rose to a 58 pull and fought Fi since you guys ended early, then we dismissed with a 50 pull. Leaks these days

2ewgrxw.gif

>Ends early

What did you pull today?

Hi Loki

We rose to a 58 pull and fought Fi since you guys ended early, then we dismissed with a 50 pull. Leaks these days

So after getting anal from TLP you got some from Fatality too?

Nice trip man!

tumblr_m6ywlyuAbA1rzvvedo1_500.gif

Yes....our propaganda of our fake peak and fake kdr is working.

You got some good leaks LOL

Wheel at us Zlow burnz

must suck to suck

Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

if tlp had 55, could have fought 58 Foe yet you probably sat in lobby w8in for Z it seems n got barely any kills with no decent fight.

shame no clan can step up to fight when it comes to wilderness

Foe never asked us to fight them though? We had a trip full of action while you guys did idk what?

Instead of complaining on our topic about your trip go complain on your forums about your trip

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

if tlp had 55, could have fought 58 Foe yet you probably sat in lobby w8in for Z it seems n got barely any kills with no decent fight.

shame no clan can step up to fight when it comes to wilderness

No need to when we're having constant action...;)

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png