Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Sv] Sovereign vs Terror [T] Fullout pct results

BatmansCorrupt

Both clans massed, was it a ****** up full out? yeah, sounds like the best masser clan won imo.

looking forward for our (non-masser) full out, which will have a ML CAP :)

So am I. Thank you for being smart, and clarifying everything with a leader before just making up rules and expecting us to follow them. Best of luck.

bSHM3.png

^ actually both clans had around 50 legit lol just that in first round they had a couple of ul/lethal (lt+a) members then in second round we got some Xl members, so they had other members first then we did in second :P. Off flame on this topic tho its just one war <_< not like it was a big thing lol i did get impressed with the LEGIT pulls

Both lpcs pulled 50~

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

i want my lpc to drop out of this fullout ****. cba inviting 80 people that dont even know what an lpc is......

Just set a memberlist lock/cap rule beforehand. If the clans can't agree on one then come to myself or atommy and we'll set one.

Arp-1.png

I am not going to make a big nerdy reply because I really know whats good.

1.You asked for dangerous - We said okay and you still lost. [TY for that btw I got two corrupt scim kills]

2.You invited EXCEL to come help, had "Hon0r" spamming we are massers, when he had people with 40 defence. Who knows, he MAY have had 40 defence people in the portal with you, since you did admit it > Name is blocked so will [i EX I] will not ddos the person who brought the truth out.

2ekqjh1.png

3. You actually are trying so hard to have SV disqualified, when you didn't even bother to try for the third round.

Besides, If we lost we wouldn't be as so pathetic to try to get a disqualification , we'd take the loss. but instead, we took the WIN.

after the first round it was pretty much a joke so even attempting a third round would be redundant.

and you wouldn't accept a loss b/c u always cheat so play clean or nothing counts =/

Idk what to say honestly lol both did well but honestly both massed to balance the other clan massing

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

• 2 months later...