Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs Zenith f2p prep

nate

I dont know why zenith have been having a go at us for this prep, I will point out a couple of things because its not fair on my members to have **** thrown at them for no reason.

1) Never in any part of the conversation between me or ryan who set it up with me was it discussed that teamcapes had to be worn. If a clan says teamcapes only then sure, ill agree to only wearing the teamcapes however this was never even discussed.

2) Nobody in foe had their teamcape off until the second round where i was the only one to and that was after being camped the first round by teabags who had no cape on. Then in the third round they saw me with no cape on and foe members even told me where was my cape. However i said u guys ahd cape off and no rules plus other foe said they had been attacked by zenith with no capes on.

So to be quite honest its out of order the amount of abuse zenith members are trying to throw at foe over this prep.

And also not to really be a *** here but capes on or off when it essentially came down to a mini war where as we were the piles should have been called on ts having to right click a person should have made 0 to little difference.

#TEAM-WALLI

I dont know why zenith have been having a go at us for this prep, I will point out a couple of things because its not fair on my members to have **** thrown at them for no reason.

1) Never in any part of the conversation between me or ryan who set it up with me was it discussed that teamcapes had to be worn. If a clan says teamcapes only then sure, ill agree to only wearing the teamcapes however this was never even discussed.

2) Nobody in foe had their teamcape off until the second round where i was the only one to and that was after being camped the first round by teabags who had no cape on. Then in the third round they saw me with no cape on and foe members even told me where was my cape. However i said u guys ahd cape off and no rules plus other foe said they had been attacked by zenith with no capes on.

So to be quite honest its out of order the amount of abuse zenith members are trying to throw at foe over this prep.

And also not to really be a *** here but capes on or off when it essentially came down to a mini war where as we were the piles should have been called on ts having to right click a person should have made 0 to little difference.

It's fine, it was our fault for not making it clear about team capes, we're just used to it always being on and never had problems with other clans with this rule. We were just mad because it came down to a 15v15 and single piles, then you all took your capes off and we were at a disadvantage because you had a lot of high levels left alive. Hopefully team capes are on for our Friday prep.

2ewgrxw.gif

Close 3rd round :D Gj

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th