Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enormity's First Saturday Ft. Exiled Force and Hostility

H0W3

wzbwj.png
After constant flames / hacking / threats and ddosing all week coming from EF Enormity members were ready to get some revenge on this fine saturday evening. The Gators left the swamp with 30 strong, Which was also our peak. We had about 35 throughout and ended with 28. I think the gators liked the spartan snack they feasted on today.
8EvRh.png
Shout out to daniel for admitting to bringing mains, and they still lose.. :/
120818142002.png
8EvRh.png
Videos:
-Dylan's Point of view (doesn't show us fighting HI in this vid and its kinda bad vidding.)

-BvG's Point of view
Coming soon.
8EvRh.png
First fight of the Day: Enormity Vs HI
This was my favorite fight of the day even though we lost, this is because the amount of fight we put up being out leveled with little defence compared to all of theres. We made some bad movements around Spider village which was my fault and put us at more of a disadvantage but we finally made a movement to corp where we pulled it back a little bit and then after a little bit decided to dipped out because we were losing.
8EvRh.png
Second Fight of the day: Enormity Vs EF
We got word from our leak that EF was wondering around multi doing god knows what, so we decided to hit them. When we hit them it looked like EF was a bunch of headless chickens running around. But they quickly brought it back for a grand total of 10 seconds when they started to run to single when TLP and HI ran in we were already at single gettign a fall in and ready to go bank our loot.
8EvRh.png
Third fight of the day: Enormity Vs EF
This fight south east of the gap, Ef knew we were coming because we set it up but when we got there they still looked like a bunch of headless chickens. This fight lasted about 2 minutes then EF ran to single and we just kept attacking them down single strip.
8EvRh.png
Fourth fight of the day: Enormity Vs HI
We knew this was our last fight and we wanted to beat Hi. Both clans started the fight with even numbers and this fight went for a while with no winner. Both clans putting in max effort but not much happening. After abotu 10 minutes Hi started to take the upper hand but with returning and tanking Enormity brought it back to almost even when Zenith Crashed.

Was a great fight wish I could of seen the ending though:/ much respect HI.
8EvRh.png
120818170217.png

120818162102.png

120818170530.png

120818170641.png

120818170833.png

120818172715.png

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Looked fun ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

U guys won the fight we crashed sorry there was just nothing else because NME/Cp/Fi where all dismissed =\ but gj looked like a fun trip

ye man hostility lost when we had 19/22 left lol

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility