Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another Terror Donimated Weekend

Orhun

Terror Saturday Trip

Falcon POV:

Orhun POV:

To sum up, we out pulled everyone even though there was a lot of hype that they would pull more than our 40 + man pull last week.
No one really wanted to fight us so all we did was find their locations and hit them were it hurts, some of them adore hugging 1vs1 so sorry for the lame weekend but when there isn't an option we have to get stuck in. Terror peaked at 45, or something around there.

xrUsH.png
qPYhY.png
CKTgn.png
f59Ns.png
ujLn7.png
gKh5p.png
oFEqJ.png

Sorry for the shitness of this topic but hope you enjoyed it :) <3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you pulled 45 ppl with lvl 88s in addy... just go mpc ur ruining the lpc community even more
l

sorry didnt see an 88 with addy, if thats so we apologise.

Not so sorry about the 'ruining the lpc community' we have no choice, everyone in mpc is over 90 combat lvl with addy and we have like 50 baby pures in our clan ... and they outpull us.

Mass moar, with dem 80s in addy too l0l.

#1 we didnt mass lool 45 has been a easy peak for a while #2 we dont have any1 in adyy %Refer to Pics% we do in mithril but lets be honest wat lpc doesnt have mithril beside eternal and most of Sv (some do use tho)

@Kirby refer to Pf/Ul lvls/pulls

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Terror doesn't accept 25+ def.. idk which addy you're talking about. Maybe you're talking about daddybvg that was sniping us and confused him with us.

You want us to go mpc? Please, tell us what mpc clan has MOSTLY 70-80 with -25 defence.. LPC ruined it'self.

1phz3wx.jpg

Terror doesn't accept 25+ def.. idk which addy you're talking about. Maybe you're talking about daddybvg that was sniping us and confused him with us.

You want us to go mpc? Please, tell us what mpc clan has MOSTLY 70-80 with -25 defence.. LPC ruined it'self.

I like how you were telling a bunch of members to switch to mith during the mass. You can't say that you don't accept over 25. Infact, 5 P A M that was with you was 41 defence in mith.

Btw, My main pure is 20 Defence, and not a lvl60 with it. ;)

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

just a few things i\'d like to clear up,

your trip consisted on hitting clans that pulled lower than your (mass recruiting if thats how i can call it) in single, and spamming (ending your trip) everyime you did.

your pretty much MPC also, your combat average goes over 80 easily seeing the fallin and, the average defence level could hit 30 ish too seeing the ammount of people in mith (RANKS included)

Terror : WE1l.png

PureFect: WE4n.png

u can really tell we have a 10ish def avg

i think you should start competing with Hi, Ef , Enormity and all those mpc\'s that would be fair for the LPC scene,

that\'s just me tho dont take this in any sort of flame ;)

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

just a few things i'd like to clear up,

your trip consisted on hitting clans that pulled lower than your (mass recruiting if thats how i can call it) in single, and spamming (ending your trip) everyime you did.

your pretty much MPC also, your combat average goes over 80 easily seeing the fallin and, the average defence level could hit 30 ish too seeing the ammount of people in mith (RANKS included)

i think you should start competing with Hi, Ef , Enormity and all those mpc's that would be fair for the LPC scene,

that's just me tho dont take this in any sort of flame ;)

agreed

2hoiku8.jpg

Nice pull guys ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Allen we cant do anythin if we outpulled every1 it was just a nice pull. If u see our combat lvl we arent to high but we do have alot of 70s not as many 80s as other lpcs and before mith we started usin only monk robes but seein every other lpc wanted to keep the mith then we got it again lol and now u complain :P... We havent mass recruited either tho if u see past topics u can clearly see our pulls range from 35-46 and our fullout pull was 50 or close to that

Ty for fights

Special thx to my internet for makin me dc each time we rushed some1 lol

Allen we cant do anythin if we outpulled every1 it was just a nice pull. If u see our combat lvl we arent to high but we do have alot of 70s not as many 80s as other lpcs and before mith we started usin only monk robes but seein every other lpc wanted to keep the mith then we got it again lol and now u complain :P... We havent mass recruited either tho if u see past topics u can clearly see our pulls range from 35-46 and our fullout pull was 50 or close to that

Ty for fights

sir im gonna ask you to re watch the first video to the point where the vidder right clicks the fallin seein 80s with full mith,

Ul has monk robes on trips,

i personally tell ppl with mith to use monk robes (we got like 4-5members with quested rune gloves)

SV = monk too

Pf has teamcapes

SV has teamcapes

Ul has teamcapes

even god damn bv has teamcapes :D

i'm not crying its just the fact that your clan became such bias lol

it sad to know you resort on mith and clan cloaks on trips, your clearly ruining it.. every proof can be provided by watching ur own video's

it s just like me as example telling members to get 20def unquested along with 85combat and rush you with clan cloaks, that wouldve been sad (be realist)

in my opinion if you get teamcapes along with full monk things might change faster than u think.

Off to sleep gj on your trip

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Ty for fights

yea but you are 2 clans merged because you couldnt compete.. how would you feel if UL+PF merged vs (old) resistance?

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Ok well i looked up our average level because of all this stuff about us being too high. We have an average of 75, that does not make us MPC material, back when i was in sl and sop all this was all mith, then everyone started complaining and people went monks(for a few weeks to calm the hype) then last week I'm pretty sure we had only a few people in mith and a lot of the clans we fought were covered in that arm.

Just because you couldn't compete for these last 2 weeks doesnt make us mpc material, sop was mpc, look were that got us, every week we got kicked about but we kept coming back and never complained, we did this for a few months, its been 2 sats and all you guys are here chatting all this crap tbh. NEXT WEEK WE WILL GO OUT FULLY MONK IF IT MAKES YOU GUYS WANT TO FIGHT US. All we want to do it go out and have a nice fight and thankfully we got that last week.

I dont want to be a ***** but if we do go mpc we going to end up being pushed around by hi who cant fight their own levels and those clans which crash hi because hi wont fight them. Anyway ty for your time if you bothered reading this, but if it really just the mith that pisses you off im sure we can arrange something.

Ty for fights

sir im gonna ask you to re watch the first video to the point where the vidder right clicks the fallin seein 80s with full mith,

Ul has monk robes on trips,

i personally tell ppl with mith to use monk robes (we got like 4-5members with quested rune gloves)

SV = monk too

Pf has teamcapes

SV has teamcapes

Ul has teamcapes

even god damn bv has teamcapes :D

i'm not crying its just the fact that your clan became such bias lol

it sad to know you resort on mith and clan cloaks on trips, your clearly ruining it.. every proof can be provided by watching ur own video's

it s just like me as example telling members to get 20def unquested along with 85combat and rush you with clan cloaks, that wouldve been sad (be realist)

in my opinion if you get teamcapes along with full monk things might change faster than u think.

Off to sleep gj on your trip

You didn't complain about the pull when you were pulling it aswell, You didn't complain about the mith when you were wearing it aswell your logic is so ****** up its not even funny, next week I'll be sure to make you resent us even more.

Bad logic there allen... Pf pulled 40+ with like 20+ in mith before idk wat u pullin now

Ul is made out of mith+clan cloaks+80s lool

We dont have many 80s tho

If u fight us actually ud see ur wrong cause more than half the clan use robes and teamcapes lol

Wen we were R we only used monk robes but clans didnt wanna drop mith and clan cloaks so now we get them and we r the bad ones %Makes sense%