Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hostility's Saturday ft. Enormity and EF

2chainz

hostilek.png

On this glorious saturday, Hostility ventured out after picking up a nice 3-0 in p2p yesterday with some nice new dinner on the plate, Enormity. All jokes aside, welcome back Enormity, it's good to have more competition around seeing as EF isn't much in the first place. Btw we peaked at like 26, had 25 in our first fight and 21 in our last fight, etc. AUTUMN IS COMING!

hitube2.png

Mustafa

Another vid coming soon if anyone gives a ****.

s6k2tz.jpg

Hostility vs Enormity (I have no GFX for dis so ye :( )

We went into this fight with like 25, Enormity defended at furnace with somewhere around our opts, maybe like 30 since they said they peaked at 35, but it definitely wasn't 35. ANYWHO we pushed right into the dd spot, killing everyone inside, they made a few calls to move out, every time they moved we took 5 seconds to kill everyone that was slow and then move onto them. we eventually pushed/they pulled all the way to corp and a little north, where they met their demise. It was a lot of fun seeing as clans don't get many 1v1 pkris without outer-involvement nowadays.

Here is the KDR on the fight, mad respect for putting up a good fight:

120818162840.png

s6k2tz.jpg

Hostility vs Enormity & Exiled Force
We heard EF actually had some action which isn't allowed on these parts of town. We hit their fight (sorry Enormity) and chased after EF. Wasn't sure who was winning but it was probably Enormity. They had a fight later in which we said we'd ac, I forgot what happened, I went to go get a drink and make a nice sandwhich.

s6k2tz.jpg

Hostility vs Enormity Ft. The Boys In Blue
We decided to fight Enormity once again since they were the only clan around our opts out, seeing as EF had decided to call a timeout and join up with their ole pals CP. It was a pretty decent fight, I'd say we were winning the majority looking at kdr and how much we pushed Enormity despite the number advantage they had. But, this is PW, so nothing is going to be perfect, my boys Zenith decided to come crash the party unfortunately.

KDR of the fight (for us):
120818175432.png

And that really caps off our trip.

s6k2tz.jpg

Pictures:
120818234416.png
120818222129.png
120818222236.png
120818222241.png
120818222243.png
120818223840.png
120818172710.png
120818164005.png
51o4sw.jpg
28ib8dk.jpg
6jj38k.jpg
120818232129.png
120819003620.png
120818161923.png
120818162102.png
120818162248.png
120818162305.png
120818163851.png
120818174242.png
^ EF got some nice punishment from their friends Enormity.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Nice work Hi ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Autumn is coming.

"Imitation is the biggest form of flattery" - Prateek

Dang words from the wise or what!!!

GJ today, clearly we came out on top with our competition, lookin foward to future weeknds.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Autumn is coming.

It's not imitation in the slightest.

I was pointing out the obvious, it isn't quite imitation because we haven't made gfx to hype up the new season LIKE SOMEONE, I might add, it's my personal favorite season.

<3

THE SEASON WITH COLORED LEAVES AND SUCK MY **** IS COMING BEN.

hilightsig.png

Autumn is coming.

It's not imitation in the slightest.

I was pointing out the obvious, it isn't quite imitation because we haven't made gfx to hype up the new season LIKE SOMEONE, I might add, it's my personal favorite season.

<3

THE SEASON WITH COLORED LEAVES AND SUCK MY **** IS COMING BEN.

Hostility'd

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Thanks for the fights, we peaked at 30. the Pw topic says we had 35 people throughout the trip. I think it was like 26 v28-29 on the first fight I don't remember but you beat us both times. Thanks again for the clean fights.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Thanks for the fights, we peaked at 30. the Pw topic says we had 35 people throughout the trip. I think it was like 26 v28-29 on the first fight I don't remember but you beat us both times. Thanks again for the clean fights.

Ohhh ok, sorry for getting that confused. You guys did well for your levels/armor disadvantages. Continue to improve!

hilightsig.png