Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2 Months of Domination- Unlimited's F2p Trip

Elmos

80782420.png

2 months ago, Unlimited opened as a clan to have fun in, and of course to dominate the LPC scene. To this date, that's exactly what we have done. Most LPCs open for a week or two and closes, some get lucky and stay alive for over a month, but not many reaches 2 months. No other clan alive has been involved in the LPC community as long as us, and we shown our superiority today with one of the best LPC trips of the day. We had a great amount of action even with Lethal, Bloody Vikingz closed and Eternal, xL not going out. Peaking at 32, we have shown great consistency throughout the month as we head out for the best LPC trip of the day.

unlimitedy.png

Unlimited VS Enormity

We started off the day by canoeing up to mossies and surprisingly finding Enormity wondering at vents. They didn't have too many as it was their unofficial before their actual trip, but still tanked us pretty hard as we cleared them. Props for staying and fighting.

unlimitedy.png

0hZoX.png

After winning the PCT fullout against Sovereign, both clans were eager to get a rematch in the wilderness. SV defended at vents as we rushed in hard. After we got our scims out on them, they were scattered and dropping like flies. With the pressure heavily on them, they ran south to singles tree as we chased them and logged out before Terror decided to hit us with low food.

unlimitedy.png

G5Qhi.png + Enormity

After Purefect massed in single well-into their trip, we decided to be nice and not hit them there. We waited until their 15 man pull turn into 30 invites and found them near sperm hill as we rushed them. This fight was going to be just another one of our fun clean fights of the day, but apparently we were getting sniped by Enormity causing a lot of members to be constantly eating and no time to attack Purefect. It was fun besides that, but realizing that it was pointless fighting a clan while another snipes, we pulled south into the ghost hut and headed for a regroup. Thanks for the fight PF.

unlimitedy.png

Unlimited VS Enormity

While waiting for clans to step into multi, we found Enormity's unofficial trip once again just wondering in the wilderness, east of mossies. We rushed them as we wanted some loot and that's what we got. Once again, good tanking :)

unlimitedy.png

K8mpa.png

We found Terror just chilling north of mossies doing nothing. We were about to pot up and rush it although not our whole clan was with us, but they decided to rush south on to us in single. We fought them in single for awhile and dropped quite a lot of them. People were leaving for their MPC/HPC mass so we dropped a lot in numbers. We were going to tell them to go multi to give Terror their first non-single fight of the day, but judging by the amount of mith they had, we decided a suicide mission was not necessary. We had enough action for the day, so it didn't mean anything to us.

unlimitedy.png

Unlimited VS Unlimited

For the ones who didn't leave for their MPC/HPC trips yet decided to have a BS fest, and I was killed by my BEST FRIEND! :(

Was a great trip overall! We had a lot of actions and fights throughout the trip while other clans were camping in lobby and hitting others in single. Thanks to all the clans we fought for giving us the fight =]

>>> Videos & Pictures <<<

120818141821.png
120818151352.png
120818144855.png
120818152920.png

And shout out to all the Floors!
120818171642.png
31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

elmos a legend

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

After Purefect massed in single well-into their trip, we decided to be nice and not hit them there. We waited until their 15 man pull turn into 30 invites and found them near sperm hill as we rushed them. This fight was going to be just another one of our fun clean fights of the day, but apparently we were getting sniped by Enormity causing a lot of members to be constantly eating and no time to attack Purefect. It was fun besides that, but realizing that it was pointless fighting a clan while another snipes, we pulled south into the ghost hut and headed for a regroup. Thanks for the fight PF.

You do understand it was just BvG and one of his followers sniping the fight? From Both sides. This shouldn\'t even be an excuse for why you lost since you guys had +3 on us ATLEAST.

Whats this pull to ghost hut you speak up? Only saw about 2-3 white dots make it the **** out of their alive.

Btw sad we were out around the same time you had your bs fest, wish l3et would\'ve responded to my pms asking for another pkri.

Looking forward to our events this week guys, should be some good fights :]

Also quick shoutout to Leet for being #1 brid of Unlimited.

Edit: whats this about we massed in single?

CNN-Propaganda_o_121354.jpg

You do understand it was just BvG and one of his followers sniping the fight? From Both sides. This shouldn\'t even be an excuse for why you lost since you guys had +3 on us ATLEAST.

Whats this pull to ghost hut you speak up? Only saw about 2-3 white dots make it the **** out of their alive.

Btw sad we were out around the same time you had your bs fest, wish l3et would\'ve responded to my pms asking for another pkri.

Looking forward to our events this week guys, should be some good fights :]

Also quick shoutout to Leet for being #1 brid of Unlimited.

Edit: whats this about we massed in single?

CNN-Propaganda_o_121354.jpg

LOL

Marcus 4 Warlord, Chris 4 HC, Joey for HC too right. all in 3 days, which makes Purefect #1 LPC

Are you trying to start a personal flame war right now? i was going to just keep at a clan rivalry.

I tried to compliment your clan and now you accusing me of flame?

What is this?

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

This was a fun pk trip, probably better than some of the other LPC's (SV, PF)

Thanks for fights.

But you did add an extra 20mins to your massing time, and ended with a BS fest while SV/PF/Terror were all out.

dat lpc scene

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

This was a fun pk trip, probably better than some of the other LPC's (SV, PF)

Thanks for fights.

Lol i agree and although we had a big pull our trip was kinda dull seein we were hittin clans tryin to step in single, also Bv,Lethal closed, Xl was just w57 pking and idk wat happened to E lol, but Sv has been open for about a year now

Nice pull tho heard Pf/Sv pulled pretty low we got to like 45 i think lool i had bad internet also each time we rushed at a clan i Dc lol and im sure it was internet

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance