Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

just a #yolo song I made

Treehugger28

This rap is about fatality

Eop calls us slumptality, but that's not the reality.

We have more ways to go, eop has a guy named so-lo, he's the only guy who's named after a ****.

He's the king, he even hacked his own mother for her wedding ring.

But we are not the clan who flames; we are just playing the games like, King James.

That's how we can buy our own ring.

Let us sing.

Shout out to my boy Kieran, we never hear'em. He's the quiet one but we should fear'em. He's the number one recruiter and never ever touched a booter.

The pure-community is so ****, we never can get a clean fight or we would get hit. There's still a lot of time left, don't waste your time to craft. We gotta show everyone we are the best, We are going to **** on them, come with us or die like the rest. We are the royalty pures of fatality that's the only reality.

They can hack our ranks, scam & prank. But it's our time to laugh at them when they sit at the bank.

We did it for mash, but now he's trash, he bsed us for cash.

Still killing people for chaotics, like zenith smash.

Everyone who doubted me is asking for forgiveness

If you aint been a part of it at least you got to witness.

But I'm not like a drake. I'm cake, he's cravy.

Chris is smart, fat, funny &fast,

That's why he eats pures for Break-fast

Z(enith), Can I be the one who takes you round town.

Be the one to call when you're feeling so down?

I could be your man you could be my crown.

Foe Gets it done abundantly. Eop wants to get up under me. I swear I got a hundred these 'cause baby I'm a money tree. So be my little honey bee, my little bitty bunny, I got honeys all up on me baby I just get it doney.

Possibly you're probably thinking this type of swag is impossible and logically well probably but you just tip me lyrically.

Try to fill me spiritually, Get out yo' mind retardedly, its Foe

Leech this is special for you, it might be true. So listen carefully it's not a kangaroo

When you travel you probably pack panties in your suitcase

Made out of lace from Victoria's secret If 10 members of you came in a cup you'd probably drink it.

Untitled-1-1.jpg

9s8fex.jpg

• 2 weeks later...