Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PureFect Vs. Unlimited F2P Prep

Allen

20v20 Minimum, talk **** and expect us to sit over ?

Leave the fc = on ur own risk it was 20v20 minimum no matter what what your pull was

rules are rules if you dont agree with them dont ask for them

PureFect isnt disrespectful nor pathetic, were just using loyalty against your clan and it works pretty fine, if we ever dc and the rules are set rush us i could careless, no more favouritism will be given out;and this goes to every single lpc out there.

if corrupt and dung is on and your clan uses rune scims i could careless

if its 15v15 minimum and you got 10 i wont give two ****'s.

just so you know for next time, and elmo i told you that before.

Gl tomorrow make sure you pull enough.

Good Night, Good job to all the purefect members that attended

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Wow, pf tryna pull a fast one. Pathetic really. Cya saturday/thep2p. 2bh I'd to the same if I was in pf, if pf doesn't win they all ragequit and decide to close their clan then reopen next day. Gl getting more preps with UL.

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

Very unexpected behavior from Purefect.

It was our defending round, waiting for you guys to attack, seeing that both clan had 20, you waited until someone dc, or you might've forced it.

Then right when that happened, you rushed as we left the fc and no redo?

It's extremely unexpected from a clan who we gave plenty of redos in preps before, for absolutely no reason, just because they asked.

Dying for a victory is not something pure clanning is about. If you really thought you could beat us or better than us, you would've gave us the redo we deserved. I don't think you should be proud of clearing people who did not leave the FC in time.

Just btw, we would've pulled over 25 at our regular times, but luckily we gave Allen his time because he couldn't be on any later and Purefect does not have another leader who is allowed to lead besides him.

Everyone is at school, I wasn't there, and most of the core couldn't make it because it was way too early.

I expected a respectful, clan-like prep but this was extremely unexpected and disappointed me in the way you guys behaved.

its their new spastic ranks like marcus and chris.

20v20 Minimum, talk **** and expect us to sit over ?

Leave the fc = on ur own risk it was 20v20 minimum no matter what what your pull was

rules are rules if you dont agree with them dont ask for them

PureFect isnt disrespectful nor pathetic, were just using loyalty against your clan and it works pretty fine, if we ever dc and the rules are set rush us i could careless, no more favouritism will be given out;and this goes to every single lpc out there.

if corrupt and dung is on and your clan uses rune scims i could careless

if its 15v15 minimum and you got 10 i wont give two ****'s.

just so you know for next time, and elmo i told you that before.

Gl tomorrow make sure you pull enough.

Good Night, Good job to all the purefect members that attended

Its called respect.. Kk, so if u have 30 and 20 dc leaving u with 10 we'll rush and win.. No, ofcourse not. In UL we don't prep to win and advertise our doochebagclan, we prep for fun, and we woulndt wanna put any clan at a disadvantage, cause unlike u disrespectfil craps, we want a fair fight. It wasn't even for pct. Meh, I expected more.

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

I go with Ul on this rivarly lol Ul is more organized and im sure they would of sitted for u although Ul are high lvls... I still respect MOST of them :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

To be honest, if we pulled more, we would definitely sit, I promise you on that one. Even if we didn't sit and you guys left the fc, I would call that a win like you guys did but I wouldn't call it a legit win. I would rather redo to call it a legit win, but I guess you have it the other way.

No need to get cocky though, we've beaten you 3 times in a row to this one win you claim to 'smash us' in lol.

Goodluck tomorrow at p2p :]

To the idiots who cry about 1st round.

There's a MINIMUM rule for a reason.

Sorry if you can't comprehend what i'm trying to say but if you had half a brain YOU DON'T HAVE TO SIT TO MATCHED. Either of the clan leaders agreed to that so there was no need to. Sorry if a +1 really hurt your nerves though.

Also lol at 2nd round, brought it back down by like 2/3 having 1 aussie (myself, at 4 am) with another member almost bringing home the win ;)

- PS i won 3rd round for PF, I Salty I mates!

@High Council of Mercy

l0l-2.png